My heart is shrinking!!!

jolenew
jolenew Member Posts: 38
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had been on herceptin for almost 1 year until I started having heart problems and the Herceptin had caused my heart to enlarge, now that I have been off the herceptin for a few months my heart is shrinking. Good news!!!

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Glad to hear it. Good news
    Glad to hear it. Good news should be like butter. Spread it around a lot so everyone can slip on it through the bad news that each of us have to endure at some point.

If this doesn't make sense, look at the source.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Isn't it incredible that
    Isn't it incredible that your heart is shrinking and yet it is still Large and love-filled? Truly amazing~ and I am very happy for your good news! All of our hearts are beaming with your post! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • jolenew
    Marcia527 said:

Glad to hear it. Good news
    Glad to hear it. Good news should be like butter. Spread it around a lot so everyone can slip on it through the bad news that each of us have to endure at some point.

If this doesn't make sense, look at the source.

Marcia made me smile
    Your comment certainly put a smile on my face. Thanks Marcia for the ray of sunshine.
  • jolenew
    chenheart said:

Isn't it incredible that
    Isn't it incredible that your heart is shrinking and yet it is still Large and love-filled? Truly amazing~ and I am very happy for your good news! All of our hearts are beaming with your post! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I am new to this board and
    I am new to this board and don't have close family or friends but you girls makes me cry with joy knowing that I receive such love support from strangers (now sisters)
    THANK YOU ALL
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    jolenew said:

I am new to this board and
    I am new to this board and don't have close family or friends but you girls makes me cry with joy knowing that I receive such love support from strangers (now sisters)
    THANK YOU ALL

yeah!!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Good to hear that your heart
    Good to hear that your heart is shrinking. That sounds so wrong and yet is so right. But you will still be a big hearted warrior here.
    Stef
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    fauxma said:

Good to hear that your heart
    Good to hear that your heart is shrinking. That sounds so wrong and yet is so right. But you will still be a big hearted warrior here.
    Stef

great news
    It does sound like an oxymoron...shrinking heart. But very very good news.
    becky
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    always said:

great news
    It does sound like an oxymoron...shrinking heart. But very very good news.
    becky

Sounds strange
    but it is good news. Thank you for sharing it with us
    Keep going ,
    New Flower