sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Tubule formation score 3
Nuclear pleomorphism score 3
Mitotic count score 3
Estroge/progestern receptor 0%
Her-2/Neu 0
Ki-67 92%

Done a bit of research and don't think this bodes well. I have a lump in my right breast and a swollen lymph node on the right also. Will see the oncologist on Monday.

Comments

• always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Uncertain
    Uncertain about what the results mean...but I am certain sweetvickid that someone esle will come along soon with answers. I am even more certain that regardless you will get through whater treatments this will require. I know you have a lot of support here on the boards. My prayers and good wishes will be with you.

Becky
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    look again
    and see what it says after the estrogenr/progestern is it positive or negitive?.. and the her2 is it positive or negitive. This opart is very important.

It sounds like your tumor is tube shaped and they graded it a 3.
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Good news pet scan came back
    Good news pet scan came back clean except for the two tumors we alread knew about.

From research I know the Her-2/Neu is good reading a zero but I am assuming the Ki-67 is a positive number and that is not good. Will meet with the onocologist Monday and find out.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Good news pet scan came back
    Good news pet scan came back clean except for the two tumors we alread knew about.

From research I know the Her-2/Neu is good reading a zero but I am assuming the Ki-67 is a positive number and that is not good. Will meet with the onocologist Monday and find out.

I don't know and don't want
    I don't know and don't want to guess. Your oncologist will go over it with you on Monday. Good luck!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    I think it means: grade 3
    I think it means:

the first 3 lines are the grading of your cancer cells
    grade 3 cancer cells ( highest grade of cells...meaning least looks like normal cells)

and a triple negative breast cancer...(not recepitive to ER, PR, and HER2)

the KI67 .....................not sure

Your oncologist or surgeon will go over all of it with you...
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    e_hope said:

I think it means: grade 3
    I think it means:

the first 3 lines are the grading of your cancer cells
    grade 3 cancer cells ( highest grade of cells...meaning least looks like normal cells)

and a triple negative breast cancer...(not recepitive to ER, PR, and HER2)

the KI67 .....................not sure

Your oncologist or surgeon will go over all of it with you...

I don't know
    When you see your oncologist Monday, he will explain all of this to you. I am no doctor, so, I have no idea. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Post and let us know.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Jeanne D said:

I don't know
    When you see your oncologist Monday, he will explain all of this to you. I am no doctor, so, I have no idea. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Post and let us know.

Love, Jeanne ♥

Good luck with your results.
    Good luck with your results. Your oncologist will explain all of it to you.

Leeza