I Love You MOMMY

coloCan
coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I need to do this for myself, to proclaim to the world how I love and miss my Mother who died this date last year. She survived breast cancee and open heart surgery, among other conditions.At least she did not learn of my cancer-as her oldest, that would have destroyed her. MA: me and Maryann will visit as soon as I am capable of driving. WE LOVE YOU:
Steven and Maryann

Comments

• just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    May she reat in Peace
    May she rest in pease. Steve she would be proud of your fight against cancer

Life is funny sometimes
    Brooks
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I send my warm hugs....
    I can feel your pain...I have lost many in the last few years, including my daughter...

But, I feel they have not gone, just moved, into our hearts, where they will live on forever.

Hugs, Kathi
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Those anniversaries can be rough
    I am sorry about your mom. I too have felt that it is best that my mom never knew I got colon cancer too. I can't imagine there are worst things in life than knowing your kid has cancer. Although there will always be a part of me that wishes she was here to lean on, although that feels selfish of me to hope for. {{hugs}} RIP moms
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

Those anniversaries can be rough
    I am sorry about your mom. I too have felt that it is best that my mom never knew I got colon cancer too. I can't imagine there are worst things in life than knowing your kid has cancer. Although there will always be a part of me that wishes she was here to lean on, although that feels selfish of me to hope for. {{hugs}} RIP moms

I lost
    my mom when I was 16 to leukemia, she was only 40. Your mom would be proud of you Steve, and know that she never left you. She is always with you, as my mom always has been, and soon enough we'll all be a family together again.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna