Just missing angel

angelsbaby
angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
edited March 2014 in Grief and Bereavement #1
Its been 7 months and i hurt every minute of the day. I miss him so much. I cry everyday but i feel better after i cry . I just miss him .

michelle

Comments

• donnare
    donnare Member Posts: 266
    (((((((HUG))))))))
    Michelle,

I wish there was some way I could comfort you ... I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Cry all you need to Michelle; do anything and everything you need to do to take care of yourself and to help you feel better.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope God wraps his arms around you and takes away some of the hurt.

Be well,
    Donna
  • angelsbaby
    donnare said:

(((((((HUG))))))))
    Michelle,

I wish there was some way I could comfort you ... I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Cry all you need to Michelle; do anything and everything you need to do to take care of yourself and to help you feel better.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope God wraps his arms around you and takes away some of the hurt.

Be well,
    Donna

Thanks
    donna for thinking of me .

michelle
  • grandmafay
    grandmafay Member Posts: 1,633 Member
    Helpful
    Your posts were really helpful for me when I was going through the hospice, etc. I wish I had the words to help you. It's a daily struggle. I am still getting sympathy cards and have so much support. Yet, I have to deal with the loneliness on my own. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the support. I hope you have some people close to you. I don't think the hurt and empty spot ever goes away. It's part of our lives now. Fay
  • angelsbaby

Helpful
    Your posts were really helpful for me when I was going through the hospice, etc. I wish I had the words to help you. It's a daily struggle. I am still getting sympathy cards and have so much support. Yet, I have to deal with the loneliness on my own. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the support. I hope you have some people close to you. I don't think the hurt and empty spot ever goes away. It's part of our lives now. Fay

Fay
    You are so right. It is a daily struggle but we do go on somehow. I am glad i was able to help some with hospice. Take care.

michelle