Need to share...

Options
2»

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am so happy
    Way to go! I am so happy for you and hope your holidays are even brighter now.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    mgm42 said:

Dancing with NED
    Thank you all for the congratulations and kind words. I hope to keep the dance going so all of you can join me on the BIG DANCE FLOOR. You know, there are already many of us out there dancing and dancing and dancing. We're just waiting for you. Hugs, Marilynn

Great news!
    Thanks for posting and being an inspiration to all of us! With so many of us trying to cross the finish line, it's nice to know we have company waiting for us when we do. Pammy
  • patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    Options
    awesome
    What wonderful news! I'm so happy you shared this with us!

Patti
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

awesome
    What wonderful news! I'm so happy you shared this with us!

Patti

Congratulations
    Thank you for sharing your good news.
    Your picture always helps me feel positive.
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Options
    Way to Go Marilyn!!
    and I wish you many, many years of dancing with NED. It is good for those of us at the beginning of the race to see you guys hitting the finish line. While I was never very good at running and definitely can't do hurdles, I can find my way around or under or through them and will know that you are at the end cheering me when I cross the finish line as well. Lola
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Way to Go Marilyn!!
    and I wish you many, many years of dancing with NED. It is good for those of us at the beginning of the race to see you guys hitting the finish line. While I was never very good at running and definitely can't do hurdles, I can find my way around or under or through them and will know that you are at the end cheering me when I cross the finish line as well. Lola

Marilyn .. I am singing with Joy ....
    What a milestone ... Thank you for the encourgement that we will all get there 1 day. You are truly a blessing to me. All the up's and down's .. we can all make it .. NED are you reading these posts ... dust off your dancing shoe's... Mister ... we are making our way to you..

VickiSam
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Hip-hip-hooray! Or should I
    Hip-hip-hooray! Or should I say boob-boob-booray? Any old way, I am so glad to get to share in your good news. xoxoxo Lynn
  • TxLady
    TxLady Member Posts: 37
    Options
    WOOOHOOOO!!!!
    Great News! Dance a long time with NED!

Cindy