Hormonal therapy drug comparison chart

Comments

• Grains
    Grains Member Posts: 27
    Thanks
    Thank you for posting this site. I might have to have hormonal therapy and I have no clue about what is out there or side effects or what to expect. This will be very helpful when I see my cancer dr. God bless you.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Thank you!!
    I'm going to meet my oncologist tomorrow and will definitely be discussing this as as I know I will be doing some form of hormone therapy.

This has been an area of confusion for me as I'm right on the cusp of being menopausal. I've had symptoms of perimenopause for a few years, but it was masked by the BC pills I was taking up until about 6 months ago.

This site has some great information, including a list of things to ask your doctor about. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Thank you!!
    I'm going to meet my oncologist tomorrow and will definitely be discussing this as as I know I will be doing some form of hormone therapy.

This has been an area of confusion for me as I'm right on the cusp of being menopausal. I've had symptoms of perimenopause for a few years, but it was masked by the BC pills I was taking up until about 6 months ago.

This site has some great information, including a list of things to ask your doctor about. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you for sharing this.
    Thank you for sharing this.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Thanks for the info!!!!!
    Wonderful tool for those just trying to decide....

Hugs, Kathi
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Thanks so much. This is a
    Thanks so much. This is a very helpful link.