Did you hear a chant today sounding like" CSN, BC BOARDS?" Are your feet tired? Do your legs ache?

Options
2»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

You SHOULD be proud!
    As we are all proud of you. I am honored to have been included in your accomplishment.

Enjoy your well-deserved rest and ice cream!!

Claudia, you are great, but,
    Claudia, you are great, but, looks like you were on here most of the day and not resting.

Now go rest!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Claudia, way to go!! I just
    Claudia, way to go!! I just read this and wanted to say how proud of you I am. I am thinking of participating in a marathon that is held here in Jacksonville in February. It was started by a local television reporter that battled breast cancer 3 times. I'm not a runner any longer and was toying with walking the half marathon. I'm pretty active but that still seems like a long way. Hope you got your R and R yesterday!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Claudia, way to go!! I just
    Claudia, way to go!! I just read this and wanted to say how proud of you I am. I am thinking of participating in a marathon that is held here in Jacksonville in February. It was started by a local television reporter that battled breast cancer 3 times. I'm not a runner any longer and was toying with walking the half marathon. I'm pretty active but that still seems like a long way. Hope you got your R and R yesterday!!

If you have runner-history
    If you have runner-history and you feel up to it by February, go for it!!!! I need not tell you that even for the walk, train, train, train! You are right~ it is a long distance! The lactic acid in my body is still evident 2 days later. I can advise you to walk on different surfaces and especially inclines~ I wish I had done much more incline walking; it would have made my old body much happier after the fact, I'm sure! But as a runner, you know all of that already.

I am already proud of you for even considering this~ let me know what you decide! Go! Go! Go! Know why? Because it's YourTurnNow! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Fran1947
    Fran1947 Member Posts: 72
    Options
    Wow!
    Chen - you're FABULOUS! That is a wonderful way to affirm your body & your health!

Hugs,

Fran
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Fran1947 said:

Wow!
    Chen - you're FABULOUS! That is a wonderful way to affirm your body & your health!

Hugs,

Fran

Chen
    You are amazing!

hugs.
    teena