ROLL CALL: who's ready for the weekend?!

Options
2»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Mimi
    So exciting on so many

Mimi
    So exciting on so many levels. Ovaries coming back is great. Goodbye hot flashes. Good visits planned with old friends, wonderful. But the biggy is the returning to something that you are obviously passionate about. Film school, how marvelous. I don't know if it is true with you, but when I first had cancer I felt like why bother planning a future. It seemed so bleak. Then as I progressed through my treatments, I began to see that there was hope but still wasn't excited about much. It took some time and I don't remember exactly when it kicked in that I had a future, each day was a piece of it. And when my daughter married and had her children I saw how fulfilling my life was. I have a great hubby, great daughter, great SIL, and postively beautiful grandchildren. I realized that being a grandma was a dream for me and I had them. It's when I knew that I would fight this disease with all my being and that I would try my best to cherish each day. So maybe by the journaling (isn't it a great release) you have set your heart and mind free (as much as we can) of this beast and know that you have a future and you want to fill it with all of your talent. It's like reaching the peak of a huge mountain and seeing the incredible view and knowing that the climb down will be gentler than the climb up. So happy you are going to fulfill this dream. Keep us posted. And when you accept the academy award remember to say all our names.
    Stef

you guys are such wonderful
    you guys are such wonderful people and such inspirations. I am simply enjoying not feeling as bad as i did on AC starting to do things that I didnt have the energy for. simple things but progress. on taxol now 11 more seems like forever but one day at a time. Mimi awesome, for you I remember my first time around 15 years ago when i got my "hormones " back it felt good on so many levels. and everyone should persue their dreams!
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Sounds Like Fun
    I will be having a quiet weekend. My white blood cells are wa-a-a-y low for the last two weeks. I was ordered to steer clear of crowds and any sick people. So I will relax at home playing on the Internet and watching "Kill Bill". I love martial arts movies and this one is pretty cool, the women are kicking the most butt.

Pat
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Sounds Like Fun
    I will be having a quiet weekend. My white blood cells are wa-a-a-y low for the last two weeks. I was ordered to steer clear of crowds and any sick people. So I will relax at home playing on the Internet and watching "Kill Bill". I love martial arts movies and this one is pretty cool, the women are kicking the most butt.

Pat

I'm with Pammy
    I am going to hibernate too.......Why not?

Got 2 new fish today.....exciting isn't it?... LOL
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

I'm with Pammy
    I am going to hibernate too.......Why not?

Got 2 new fish today.....exciting isn't it?... LOL

Exciting for you, maybe.
    You'll probably pour a couple of shots of vodka in the poor fishies' tank to welcome them to the family and wind up teaching them how to smoke and play cards.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Aortus said:

Exciting for you, maybe.
    You'll probably pour a couple of shots of vodka in the poor fishies' tank to welcome them to the family and wind up teaching them how to smoke and play cards.

Oh Man...........
    I really worry about you! I thought you americans didn't have a warped sense of humour like we do?......I was apparently wrong.

Question.... How do I teach my poor remaining (Yes Remaining!) fishes to smoke....Underwater????????

Moopster........Sort 'im out luv.........

Huge Hugs to you both (and the dogs) Jxxxxxxxxx