its so unfair

pattynonews
pattynonews Member Posts: 176
edited March 2014 in Caregivers #1
I feel like I have been cheated with time with Jack, We meet in June 2009 and he was dx in Aug 2009, and I decided to stay and we fell so much in love, We had such a short time and most of the time was fighting cancer, The world lost an amazing drummer, and I lost the 2ns chance of love, so where do I go from here, My heart actually hurts, I just cant imagine my life with Jack I called him my ROckstar and everyone thought it was because he was a drummer, but that is not so

it was because
ROCK -- he was the rock that held me together
STAR -- Is the star I wish on everynight and thank for bring him in to my life,

So now my ROckstar is gone, I never felt this kind of pain, and I hope Jack sends me a sign that he is ok and he made it safe

Ans I am going to warn you please becareful who you trust to look after your love one, at the end we had such a bad experience with the hospice nurse, she even told me I could not be in there with Jack, but now we know why she was sleeping when she was suppose to be taking care of him and she actually came high the last night she was here, and Jack's Ipod came up missing that night, and it was a special ipod it was special engrave for Jack, and she was so bad we came in and his mouth was full of blood she was not watching him and he bit his tongue and had to be rushed to the hospital, So please be careful who is watching your love one, Jack suffered because of this nurse, I am writing a complaint letter to Hospice even though I reported her to her supervisior

I just hope Jack will send me a sigh, to let me know he made it safe and he is ok

Comments

• MichelleP
    MichelleP Member Posts: 254
    Patty
    My prayers are with both you and Jack tonight. He WILL send you a sign...just be open to it!

((((HUGS))))
  • mrsgeb
    mrsgeb Member Posts: 32
    Michelle is right
    Jack will send you a sign.

You have been so strong and Jack would want you to continue to be. He will always be your Rockstar, nothing can ever take that away from you.

You are in my prayers.

Sherry
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator