Ppurdin how are you feeling?

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hope all went well with you today. You have been in my prayers.

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Hi Natly.
    Thank you for your concern.I went to get my Chemo today,scared because of reaction from last Chemo.The dr. came in to see me and says we are done.I said what and she said it was two bad a reaction and no more Chemo.She said next one could be worse if posible.So I move on to radiation.I was very very happy.my pet scan after surgery showed no more Cancer.This is all to make extra sure.She said the rounds of Chemo I had would have helped and she felt I would be fine.You take care and keep me posted on how you are doing.Thanks so much.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    ppurdin said:

Hi Natly.
    Thank you for your concern.I went to get my Chemo today,scared because of reaction from last Chemo.The dr. came in to see me and says we are done.I said what and she said it was two bad a reaction and no more Chemo.She said next one could be worse if posible.So I move on to radiation.I was very very happy.my pet scan after surgery showed no more Cancer.This is all to make extra sure.She said the rounds of Chemo I had would have helped and she felt I would be fine.You take care and keep me posted on how you are doing.Thanks so much.Love and Prayers.(Pat).

Great news- so happy for
    Great news- so happy for you. You'll have to keep us posted on radiation therapy. I have 2 more rounds of A/C, then something else. This chemo is not easy, glad you are done with it.