Halloween Photos

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just added photos of the little people, who although do not live close, are the people who make my heart flutter and keep a happy smile on my face. Photos are in my expressions. Children are a gift from God~!! I LOVE those grandkids, and of course their daddys and mommys.

Comments

• elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    great photos! You have
    great photos! You have beautiful grandchildren.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing your pictures.

It must be such a comfort to have these beautiful little people in your life to bring a smile no matter what.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    How adorable!!! Thanks for
    How adorable!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    I Saw Them!
    Natly thank you so much for sharing your photo's of your love bugs they are adorable! I especially liked the pink bunny with the pumpkins, they were all great you made me smile. I agree children are a gift from God, they teach us many things and reteach us things we have forgotten.

Hugs,

RE
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    RE said:

I Saw Them!
    Natly thank you so much for sharing your photo's of your love bugs they are adorable! I especially liked the pink bunny with the pumpkins, they were all great you made me smile. I agree children are a gift from God, they teach us many things and reteach us things we have forgotten.

Hugs,

RE

Darling Natly! Thanks!

Darling Natly! Thanks!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    RE said:

I Saw Them!

Hugs,

RE

Re thank you. Your grandbabies are equally adorable!! Thanks for posting first and giving me the idea. Those kids are medicine for my soul. You cant help but love looking at all those cuties. Also , thank you everyone else for all your sweet comments. Kids make the heart happy.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    natly15 said:

Re thank you. Your grandbabies are equally adorable!! Thanks for posting first and giving me the idea. Those kids are medicine for my soul. You cant help but love looking at all those cuties. Also , thank you everyone else for all your sweet comments. Kids make the heart happy.

Natly, your grandkids are so
    Natly, your grandkids are so cute! I love the pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us. Post more!

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Ritzy said:

Natly, your grandkids are so
    Natly, your grandkids are so cute! I love the pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us. Post more!

Sue :)

Your grandchildren are
    Your grandchildren are adorable!!!! Thanks for posting them!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    elm3544 said:

great photos! You have
    great photos! You have beautiful grandchildren.

☺Photos of cute grandkids☻
    Your grandchildren are beautiful! You are so very lucky!

Kristin ♥
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Loved them!
    What a great looking family you have.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    laurissa said:

Loved them!
    What a great looking family you have.

Natly, your grandkids and
    Natly, your grandkids and your son are adorable!

Debby