Inflammatory Breast cancer

Options
remster8
remster8 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Diagnosed in March of 2007 w/ Inflammatory Breast cancer. Have had chemo(AC&T), lapatnib, Herceptin, Mastectomy in "07", Radiation, Prophylactic Mastectomy and expanders for reconstruction in "08" implants in "09". I'm now doing great and feel healthy and strong.

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Congratulations Remster!!
    Congratulations Remster!! Your words are an inspiration.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    natly15 said:

Congratulations Remster!!
    Congratulations Remster!! Your words are an inspiration.

Thanks, Remster, for your
    Thanks, Remster, for your words--gives us immeasurable hope!
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Wow remster
    How cool is that!!!! YOu have been thru it all and feel great which means I can feel great next year too when I finish all my stuff.

Thanks for the encouragement, trust me we all need a shot in the arm now and then

Hugs
    Linda T
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Thanks!
    Major inspirational words! I look forward to posting a similar post in the future. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Thank you for your post. I
    Thank you for your post. I was diagnosed in July 2008 with Inflammatory breast cancer and it is truly awesome to hear of a success story. I also am feeling healthy and strong. I still have that fear that it may sneak back up on me, since the reoccurance rate is usually higher. I am seeing my oncologist every 8 weeks and he is very confident ( and has always been). I had a masectomy with an expander but i have not completed the final reconstruction yet. Take care
  • remster8
    remster8 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

Thanks!
    Major inspirational words! I look forward to posting a similar post in the future. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hi
    You must stay positive!!! The mind controls the body, not the other way around!!!

All my best... remster8