pink ribbon

Options
helen e
helen e Member Posts: 223
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Don't know what happened there. Does anyone know where I can find magnets - car or otherwise, and pink ribbon pins? I expected to find these everywhere especially during breast cancer awareness month. Thanks

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Google Results
    Helen E,

I googled what you are looking for and here are the links where you can go to the site and order what you want.

www.magnetamerica.com

www.bumperstickermagnet.com/ribbon-magnets-breast-cancer-awareness-rink-ribbon.html

www.pinkribbonshop.com

You know, I might get me a couple of car ribbons.

Pat
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Google Results
    Helen E,

I googled what you are looking for and here are the links where you can go to the site and order what you want.

www.magnetamerica.com

www.bumperstickermagnet.com/ribbon-magnets-breast-cancer-awareness-rink-ribbon.html

www.pinkribbonshop.com

You know, I might get me a couple of car ribbons.

Pat

Pat is right. Just google
    Pat is right. Just google it. I found them at the hospital gift shop. They had a special section for bc gifts.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Pat is right. Just google
    Pat is right. Just google it. I found them at the hospital gift shop. They had a special section for bc gifts.

My cancer center has a lot
    My cancer center has a lot of stuff. And, the internet does too. Have you checked with the ACS gift shop on here? It might have some things or the Susan B. Komen site.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

My cancer center has a lot
    My cancer center has a lot of stuff. And, the internet does too. Have you checked with the ACS gift shop on here? It might have some things or the Susan B. Komen site.

The pink ribbon shop.com has
    The pink ribbon shop.com has some stuff. And, so do some other bc sites. Just do what the others said and google it.