Happy Halloween Everyone

just4Brooks
just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Happy Halloween Everyone

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Have fun and remember to be safe.

Brooks

Comments

• amyboston
    amyboston Member Posts: 91
    Happy Halloween
    I want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween as well.

I didn't go to Salem this year before Halloween...
    Maybe next year. :)

Blessings,
    Amy
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Ditto
    Yup I already got my pumpkin shirt and vest on. That's about as much as I get dressed up. Going over daughter's tonight if it's not too cold for a fire. We never get any trick or treaters because we don't live in a subdivision. Love to see the little kiddies all dressed up. Be safe!

Kim
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

Ditto
    Yup I already got my pumpkin shirt and vest on. That's about as much as I get dressed up. Going over daughter's tonight if it's not too cold for a fire. We never get any trick or treaters because we don't live in a subdivision. Love to see the little kiddies all dressed up. Be safe!

Kim

I have
    My daughters band competition at Marshall University too attend to tonight, and then I have a pinata full of candies for them to hit later..they did their trick or treating here Thursday, they never do it on Halloween night for some reason, always the Thursday before.

Have a great Halloween all!!! and don't forget to set your clocks back an hour ;)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member

Ditto

Kim

We live in a subdivision
    We live in a subdivision. I bet well get well over 300 kids at our door tonight. You can watch the cars pulling in and droping their kids. The first year we moved here our friends told us we'll get a lot of kids. Within the first two hours we ran out of candy and the kids just kept comming. Now we really stock up on candy we also order "Glow sticks" and pass them out too. It's a BIG thing around here!!
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Happy Halloween to all!
    Our church always has a big 'to do' and feeds over 3,000 people hot dogs, chips, goodies and has church members decorate our cars or have games set up for the kids and adults. It was canceled due to rain today! I was all set, too. We help every year. Hubby and I made a standing game a few years ago. Our middle son drew a cow in overalls with a fishing pole. I painted it in pastels and glitter paints and Jim cut holes for my homemade bean bags. We always have a long line at our booth. We always do it at night, but the committee decided to do it in the afternoon this year because of an SEC game (Whatever THAT is....) Bad move in my opinion.

We live in a subdivision and I have enough candy for 1,200 children. Gosh I hope it doesn't rain tonight!

Nick is almost 15 but his girlfriend and her mother asked him to go with them. All 3 of them are going as vampires. I made Nick a GORGEOUS black satin cape with plus a cummerbund for around his waist. He refuses to wear fangs and doesn't want any make up on his face! I know they'll have loads of fun.

I have on my black turtleneck and a black and orange scarf (knitted by me).
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Happy Halloween!
    I live in an urban apartment building with a bunch of deadbeats. We don't do anything! Pam and I are out to friends.

Have a ton of fun! and go easy on the sugar!! :):)

Rob; in Vancouver
  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    robinvan said:

Happy Halloween!
    I live in an urban apartment building with a bunch of deadbeats. We don't do anything! Pam and I are out to friends.

Have a ton of fun! and go easy on the sugar!! :):)

Rob; in Vancouver

Not here
    There is such a turnover of tenants in my building that I no longer really know who lives here (72 apartments in bldg) and ever since Rambo, our Doberman, died and especially since I'm so weak now,we will not answer the door.Used to love trick/treatin when I was a kid half a century ago but things are much different now,much more unsafe-street will be filled with eggshells by tomorrow if past is any guide.For those who do celebrate:Happy Halloween....Steve
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    coloCan said:

Not here
    There is such a turnover of tenants in my building that I no longer really know who lives here (72 apartments in bldg) and ever since Rambo, our Doberman, died and especially since I'm so weak now,we will not answer the door.Used to love trick/treatin when I was a kid half a century ago but things are much different now,much more unsafe-street will be filled with eggshells by tomorrow if past is any guide.For those who do celebrate:Happy Halloween....Steve

maybe 200
    we live in an older section of town and will probably get between one and two hundred kids. I bought chips...the tiny bags....why did I open the box this morning.....munch, munch munch

the temperature is going down....currently 42.... had hoped we could sit outside and now it's raining...and a little snowshower just happened.

i will put up my little pumpkin on Expressions....I gave her a hat and DH said it looks like a carbuncle....booohoo

happy halloween to all

mags
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    maglets said:

maybe 200
    we live in an older section of town and will probably get between one and two hundred kids. I bought chips...the tiny bags....why did I open the box this morning.....munch, munch munch

the temperature is going down....currently 42.... had hoped we could sit outside and now it's raining...and a little snowshower just happened.

i will put up my little pumpkin on Expressions....I gave her a hat and DH said it looks like a carbuncle....booohoo

happy halloween to all

mags

Trunk or Treat here at our church.....
    Deck out the vehicles and ourselves to treat the little ones in the community...ours is from 6-8 tonight.....first year for it , should be a blast.....