ERIC

Julie 44
Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey Eric,
When you were in the hopital for the blood clots in your legs what were your symptoms??? Was it just pain or other things???? Did you have a tender spot on your leg at all????? Thanks in advance for answering all my questions.......JULIE

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    I believe
    from what my doctor told me, if your legs and ankles are swollen, hot, red, and hurt when you walk, it could be a blood clot, and you should get to a hospital. I know I'm not Eric lol..but did call the doctor once about it since my ankles were swelling.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Julie 44
    Shayenne said:

I believe
    from what my doctor told me, if your legs and ankles are swollen, hot, red, and hurt when you walk, it could be a blood clot, and you should get to a hospital. I know I'm not Eric lol..but did call the doctor once about it since my ankles were swelling.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Hey Donna
    My legs hurt all the time and there is like a black and blue mark on my calf which is painful to touch..Its spreading to its been there for about a month..But my legs are not swollen or hot or red so I don't know..I guess I'll wait to my next appoinment on 12/2 and show him then..Thanks for your help...JULIE P.S. You have better hair than ERIC lol lol
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Julie 44 said:

Hey Donna
    My legs hurt all the time and there is like a black and blue mark on my calf which is painful to touch..Its spreading to its been there for about a month..But my legs are not swollen or hot or red so I don't know..I guess I'll wait to my next appoinment on 12/2 and show him then..Thanks for your help...JULIE P.S. You have better hair than ERIC lol lol

You
    Should put your legs up, keep them elevated above your heart, it took about 3 days of this for my swelling and redness to go down, and my legs went back to normal, and thanks!! I'm glad at least some of my hair stayed on my head LOL!! Maybe this will work for your bruise? it sounds like you hit it on something??

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Julie 44
    Shayenne said:

You
    Should put your legs up, keep them elevated above your heart, it took about 3 days of this for my swelling and redness to go down, and my legs went back to normal, and thanks!! I'm glad at least some of my hair stayed on my head LOL!! Maybe this will work for your bruise? it sounds like you hit it on something??

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

yeah
    I had thought that I might have hit it too but its been over a month and is still tender. Its not so much a black and blue its more like a dicoloring from the veins.It is still tender and my feet and legs are sore All the time.Still have some nauroapathy in my feet too. Plus new job and standing all day so maybe its that too but just don't know......JULIE