Chemo must be working

Options
laurissa
laurissa Member Posts: 773
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I've had 2 chemos so far and my lumps have shrank down to almost nothing. Has anyone else's shrank? I can hardly feel the one under my arm and breast, too. Chemo didn't hit me as hard this time, either. My lumps were pretty big, like 3 cm.

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Must be
    Thats great laurissa. Just what we like to hear. Glad the chemo was nicer to you this time.
    Sooooooo glad that it is working.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    Jadie said:

Must be
    Thats great laurissa. Just what we like to hear. Glad the chemo was nicer to you this time.
    Sooooooo glad that it is working.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

Me too
    Yes Laurissa...my tumor is almost gone after two treatments...its definitely a good sign. Im glad to hear you are doing well also.....it definitely make you realize you arent going thru this hell for nothing huh?
  • Booberta
    Booberta Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Sam726 said:

Me too
    Yes Laurissa...my tumor is almost gone after two treatments...its definitely a good sign. Im glad to hear you are doing well also.....it definitely make you realize you arent going thru this hell for nothing huh?

Yipeee
    Its so good to hear that you are having positive effects from your chemo!! You go womens!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Booberta said:

Yipeee
    Its so good to hear that you are having positive effects from your chemo!! You go womens!!

Good news
    Good new Laurissa,
    keep going
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Awesome news Laurissa
    ME TOO!! I've had 4 adriamycin/cytoxan and my first of twelve taxol. My tumor has went from 6cm down to 3cm plus I had a smaller one along side it that is no longer visible in the pet ct. Chemo working here too :) YAY
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Good news, Laurissa. : )
    Good news, Laurissa. : ) Lynn
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    YEAHHHHHHHH
    YEAH LAURISSA! That's great news, sweetie! That yucky chemo is doing what it's supposed to do! So glad this one went easier for you........just keeping looking towards that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow......
    hugs and best wishes
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    MAJW said:

YEAHHHHHHHH
    YEAH LAURISSA! That's great news, sweetie! That yucky chemo is doing what it's supposed to do! So glad this one went easier for you........just keeping looking towards that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow......
    hugs and best wishes

Oh Larissa
    I am so glad you are having an immediate result.........Well done you, you deserve this and more. Huge Hugs to you... Jxxxxxxxxxx
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    3 chemo's so far......
    and my lump has shrunk too. The oncologist was really pleased. So keep up the good work and glad your 2nd chemo was better than the 1st. Hopefully they will be easier each time.

Love and light,
    Vicki
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    Options

3 chemo's so far......
    and my lump has shrunk too. The oncologist was really pleased. So keep up the good work and glad your 2nd chemo was better than the 1st. Hopefully they will be easier each time.

Love and light,
    Vicki

My lump has also shrank
    My lump has also shrank after 3 chemos, can barely find it. I pray that it is also working on my liver lesions. I go for a repeat PET scan on Nov 9th. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers for positive results.
    Deb