TO CRAIG

Sonia32
Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Ok bro know you are checking in as you read the pm l sent you glad that you are ok to do that.Know was being sneaky but thats me just hope you will start posting soon as we all MISS YOU! lf you dont start posting will get donna and everyone on your case:-p just get well and post even a hello will do hugs from your sis across the pond

Comments

• AceSFO
    AceSFO Member Posts: 229
    yeah - what she said
    Hey Craig,

We're all thinking about you and sending good thoughts for your speedy recovery and we're looking forward to seeing you back here soon. But not til you're ready - just wanted to let you know we didn't forget about you ;-)

Adrian
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Same here too
    Good you answerd somebody. We all miss you so much. You're like a rock around here for many of us.

Your other brother in California
    Brooks
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    How 'bout those Longhorns! 7-0
    I hope you're up to watching tomorrow's game in Oklahoma! Will it be an undefeated season for the 4-Time National Champs!

Thinking of you Craig, and hoping you are being able to enjoy some of the things you love in life.

Blessings... Rob; in Vancouver.
  • sfmarie
    sfmarie Member Posts: 602
    Craig
    Yes, praying you are recovering well from your Da Vinci surgery. Hope you are getting lots of rest and attention! Marie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Hi, Craig!
    Hi, Craig!

I've been praying for you, and you are also on the prayer list at my Disciple Bible study group. You're covered, dude!

Hope you are back with us soon. I miss your gentle words.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Hey Craig
    Thinking of you and praying that you are healing and getting better with each day. Miss you here, but would much rather have your energy tunneled into getting better, than being on the Internet!

We await your return once you feel up to it.