Options
2»

Comments

• robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Options
    dmdwins said:

So glad you are WILD
    HA HA. Really truly happy that it opens the door for more option for you. You CAN do this AGAIN. I continue to have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Smiles,
    Dawn

Smiles and Hugs Appreciated!
    Thanks Donna and Dawn. I can't say that I am anxious to get this started but I am looking forward to having another run at this. It may give some time to look at other options.

Thanks again... Rob; in Vancouver
  • chaffinsmom
    chaffinsmom Member Posts: 4
    Options
    robinvan said:

Smiles and Hugs Appreciated!
    Thanks Donna and Dawn. I can't say that I am anxious to get this started but I am looking forward to having another run at this. It may give some time to look at other options.

Thanks again... Rob; in Vancouver

Good luck!
    My cousin was just dx with stage 3c colon cancer. I am glad to hear that other drugs are available and will be anxious to hear your report. Keep up the fight :)
  • Mike49
    Mike49 Member Posts: 261
    Options
    update
    Rob, I found a few things that help me, Clindomycin lotion for the acne, Eucerin everyday protection face lotion 30 SPF. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing concentrated Therapy for moisturizing when your face dries out. Just some ideas. My scalp has really been dried out by the rash so I may start using a leave in conditioner like VO5 at night, haven't yet but thinking about it.

Thought I would share, the med has not other than the rash been that hard on me.

Peace and Blessed be,

Mike
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    Options
    Mike49 said:

update
    Rob, I found a few things that help me, Clindomycin lotion for the acne, Eucerin everyday protection face lotion 30 SPF. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing concentrated Therapy for moisturizing when your face dries out. Just some ideas. My scalp has really been dried out by the rash so I may start using a leave in conditioner like VO5 at night, haven't yet but thinking about it.

Thought I would share, the med has not other than the rash been that hard on me.

Peace and Blessed be,

Mike

Hi RobQ
    Sorry i have no info for you with this new drug, but I am happy you have something else to try! Good luck to you, and of course keep us posted...They are always coming out with new drugs for us to try!

Hugs,

KARYN