Oh Goody, time for testing

Options
PamPam2
PamPam2 Member Posts: 370 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
That was said very sarcastic by the way. Well, it's time for my colonoscopy, and CEA, and MRI of liver lesion, and now, a lump in breast (new), so another mamogram this next Friday. But the foot doctor yesterday said as he cut on the painful growth on the bottom of my foot, at least this doesn't look like cancer (for some reason I had an overwhelming urge to smack him) that I did control. Please send good thoughts on the mamogram results, that's the first test, then CEA the next week, and scheduling the others after the Cea. Just doing a little venting for now. Ahhhh, felt pretty good.
Pam

Comments

• Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Hugs Pam
    Sending positive vibes, and prayers and anything else I can think of your way, that everything comes out good.
    Sonia
  • fighting for mom
    fighting for mom Member Posts: 96
    Options
    Sonia32 said:

Hugs Pam
    Sending positive vibes, and prayers and anything else I can think of your way, that everything comes out good.
    Sonia

Keeping you in prayers
    I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you get ready for the tests. My mom has f/u colonoscopy this am-probably is checking in right now.

I pray for good outcomes!

Susan
  • amyboston
    amyboston Member Posts: 91
    Options
    Sending positive prayers, vibes, thoughts, and mojo
    Pam,
    Sending you all the positive prayers, thoughts, vibes, mojo, whatever it takes for
    clear scans, tests, and bloodwork.

blessings to you,
    Amy

PS - I added Mojo and vibes to my usual prayers and thoughts list. I figure whatever works!
    Amy
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    Ah girl
    you vent all you want. We Semi-Colons know how lab rats feel with all the poking, sticking, probbing, etc.,

Sometimes I felt I should bring my bed to the hospital and park it out front :)
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Hi dear Pam,you are in my
    Hi dear Pam,you are in my prayers,I hope the test goes well and the result is normal.Take care.