BOO....Halloween plans

Options
meena1
meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I love Halloween!! Just wondering what everyone is doing for Halloween, it has always been a big ta-do for my family. I am having a party with family, friends, and neighbors stopping over for lots of treats, and of course lots of kids. I know that some are not up to celebrating so you can sit back and read a scary book or watch a scary movie. Make up a scary story, think back to the Halloweens when you were a kid. I am sure every one has awesome memories of this magical day when you can pretend you are someone else, annnd eat all the candy you want. Enjoy the day.

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    BOO backatcha!
    I think everyone loves Halloween! It is that time when we can all dress up and act like kids again! And, eating lots of candy is a bonus too! Love that part of it!

♥ Kylez ♥
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    No Plans
    I have no plans for Halloween night. It is supposed to be rainy (maybe) they don't really know, do they? I was undergoing treatment last year and didn't turn my lights on at all to signal the kids I had candy and thought I'd be more into it this year, but I'm really not. I'll watch the Ghost Hunters, Ghost Lab, the "dude" guys (forget which show it is and they call each other dude thru the whole thing) that's on live tonight and read my latest Kay Scarpetta mystery.
    Thanks for starting this - can't wait to see what the rest of us are doing.
    Boooo - Pat
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    padee6339 said:

No Plans
    I have no plans for Halloween night. It is supposed to be rainy (maybe) they don't really know, do they? I was undergoing treatment last year and didn't turn my lights on at all to signal the kids I had candy and thought I'd be more into it this year, but I'm really not. I'll watch the Ghost Hunters, Ghost Lab, the "dude" guys (forget which show it is and they call each other dude thru the whole thing) that's on live tonight and read my latest Kay Scarpetta mystery.
    Thanks for starting this - can't wait to see what the rest of us are doing.
    Boooo - Pat

Halloween!
    I will be riding my broom all over the world! HAHAHAHA!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Halloween!

Hubby and I are going to a
    Hubby and I are going to a halloween party tonight. We weren't going to dress up but I came up with a great, easy idea. I am getting little candy rolls and sewing them on the front legs of our jeans. Did you guess what it we are? Okay, here it comes, a pair of Smarty Pants. Halloween is one of my favorite holiday. My daughter was born just before Halloween so her parties also had a Halloween theme. It was fun coming up with different ideas for each year.
    Stef
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Options
    Kona Block party
    My daughter has been trying to get me to go with her to our yearly block party. They close off about 4 blocks of downtown on the waterfront to vehicle traffic, vendors set up and of course the local bars in that area have costume contests. She said I could go as a "Red Hot Grandma" and she'd help me later today fix a costume. I'm still debating on this but the distraction would be nice. Lola
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Celebrating today
    My hubby and I actually have tickets to a basketball game tomorrow night, but I did dress up at work today as a vampiress and am having fun running around and scaring the people I work with and stealing candy.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Kona Block party
    My daughter has been trying to get me to go with her to our yearly block party. They close off about 4 blocks of downtown on the waterfront to vehicle traffic, vendors set up and of course the local bars in that area have costume contests. She said I could go as a "Red Hot Grandma" and she'd help me later today fix a costume. I'm still debating on this but the distraction would be nice. Lola

Lola
    I think that this would

Lola

I think that this would be so good for you. DIstraction and a fun time is just the ticket. I am looking forward to going to our party tonight. Hubby and I need a night out and this is just right for us. Go and have fun and put all the other stuff on the back burner.
    Stef
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Celebrating today
    My hubby and I actually have tickets to a basketball game tomorrow night, but I did dress up at work today as a vampiress and am having fun running around and scaring the people I work with and stealing candy.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!

Party!
    We were invited to a couple of parties, so, we will go to one of them tomorrow night. I can't wait. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Have a safe Halloween!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are big
    My husband and I are big Florida Gator fans and we'll be watching the FL/GA game with family and friends. The game is actually held here and so there are plenty of Gator and Bulldog fans in town. We'll celebrate with grilled chicken wings, ribs, potato salad, corn and plenty of cold Miller Lite or wine. I won't have but one or two. Go Gators!!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Halloween!

LOL, that is funny Debby. I
    LOL, that is funny Debby. I love your picture!