Scared..........Anyone had this?

Options
tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Major pain UNDER the operation site, like in the top rib below. ?
Should I be panicked or just wait for this to go away?.........

It hurts to the touch and I am not sleeping because everytime I roll over it hurts like hell!

I hope you have some advice...........Hugs Jxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Call the doctor and tell
    Call the doctor and tell them what is going on. They will probably want you to go in to be checked. I hope it's nothing. Hugs.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Stuff like this can happen
    I've heard of pain like this coming on. Mostly, it is something like nerve pain and surgery related. But, yes, absolutely you should see your oncologist about it. Don't wait, just do it because it might not get better on its own. I don't want you to be in pain!

Mimi
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Have you had radiation? I
    Have you had radiation? I went through the same prob. about 3 weeks ago & finally last Thurs. the radiation onc. said he throught it was "soft tissue damage" from radiation. I had every test imaginable at the hospital. The pain is lessening somewhat.

Hope you can get some relief. Hugs & prayers....
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Tux said:

Have you had radiation? I
    Have you had radiation? I went through the same prob. about 3 weeks ago & finally last Thurs. the radiation onc. said he throught it was "soft tissue damage" from radiation. I had every test imaginable at the hospital. The pain is lessening somewhat.

Hope you can get some relief. Hugs & prayers....

Hi Tasha, i had a some pain
    Hi Tasha, i had a some pain in that area, although it was not real bad. I had a masectomy and i had an expander put in, so they told me it was from the expander. It did go away eventually. But, I do think yu need to let your doctor know. it could also be gallbladder related. Good Luck to you..Take care
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi tasha
    Call your doctor and ask about it. You will feel better and thats what they are here for. For what its worth, I had bilateral mastectomy and had to sleep on my back for a whole month cuz I just couldnt get comfortable.

Please call the doctor so you can ease your mind...besides, if it is something its best to deal with it right away.

Hugs
    Linda T
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi tasha
    Call your doctor and ask about it. You will feel better and thats what they are here for. For what its worth, I had bilateral mastectomy and had to sleep on my back for a whole month cuz I just couldnt get comfortable.

Please call the doctor so you can ease your mind...besides, if it is something its best to deal with it right away.

Hugs
    Linda T

Tasha,
    I definitely think

Tasha,
    I definitely think you should call your doctor. Don't just wait for it to go away. It could be absolutely nothing but the only one who can tell you that is your doctor.
    And what happened with the eye cauliflower thing? Was it a filiform wart? Or have you been seen yet by the dermatologist? Or did you already reply to this and I just missed the post?
    I hope both of these are big, fat nothings.
    Stef
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Don't panic!
    But call your Dr and discuss with him/her immediately.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Rague said:

Don't panic!
    But call your Dr and discuss with him/her immediately.

OK..........
    I have doctor appointment first thing monday morning. Thanks all!........ (Stef..What the hell have you done to that poor dog!?????)
    I'm not going to be sending any more magazine editorials on 'How to Bonsai your Pet' To you! Shame on you!...........LOLOL
    Hugs Jxxxxxxxxx
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

OK..........
    I have doctor appointment first thing monday morning. Thanks all!........ (Stef..What the hell have you done to that poor dog!?????)
    I'm not going to be sending any more magazine editorials on 'How to Bonsai your Pet' To you! Shame on you!...........LOLOL
    Hugs Jxxxxxxxxx

Well, Thanksgiving is coming
    Thanksgiving is coming up and well, we won't go there. Doggie, the other white meat. I tried to bonsai but I got only ended up with dogwood trees and cattails. Go figure. I think Pammy has been messing with the pet's also. Fun with science. LOL
    Glad you have a doctor's appointment and that it is so soon. Keep us in the loop.
    Stef