Guess What!!!!!!!! *"added some pics to!""

Options
2»

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    WooHooo
    That sounds so fun. I'm sure you will do great and it will keep your mind occupied.

Kim
  • GOOFYLADIE
    GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Thank You All!!!
    You guys ALL so rock! I love you all, thank you for the support and having faith and believing in me. I have uploaded a few pics from my play last year, I was in a couple, I played the villian's sidekick, Sandy Claws, and also part of the jury in the children's play "Jingle Bell Jury". Most of the pics came out so blurry, and yucky, since my daughter took them, and the rest had to be trashed.

I hope I can do this without landing in the hospital, but it will be so good to see my theater family again. After trick or treating tonight, we're going there since they turn the theater into a HAUNTED theater, and try to scare people, I am usually part of this, but of course I was scared to do it, thinking I'd be undependable with this cancer.

Wow, it'll be good hanging out again, and Diane, good gosh, I will not wear Daisy Dukes LOL...man, I'd scare the audience! me and my knock knees LOL...

Chicken Phil, omg, what is this play going to be like.. I bet you they make me black out my teeth except for one!!! LOL

Talk soon All! and hugsssssss to each and everyone of you!

~Donna

GO GIRL!!!
    What are the words that keep coming out of my mouth on this page on the board. Keep moving forward!Forward motion keeps us from getting depressed, keeps us physical, keeps our emotional health in check, makes us all around better, patients, friends, and lovers! Forward motion!! I know no wise cracks(gutter minds) about forward motion and the lovers thing!LOL Donna you are gonna be simply Fabulous!! Your kids have to be so proud of their mom. Lots of hugs and love your way. Goofyladie (Cass)
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Options
    So Proud of You!
    Yeah! You are an inspiration to us all. Have fun and "cancer be damned"! We look forward to seeing the youtube version!

Yes, we must find and do what is "life-giving"!!

Have fun Donna! And thanks for the new pics!

Rob; in Vancouver
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
    Donna,
    That is great! You go girl!!!! Can't wait to see you on stage. (Post pics)

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Break a leg!
    That's fabulous! I love the way you're LIVING with cancer!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • kapper48
    kapper48 Member Posts: 85
    Options
    You go Donna You will be
    You go Donna You will be fine and you will be great on stage, You have my thoughts and prayers
    Pat