redhead pix

Options
laurissa
laurissa Member Posts: 773
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just love my new red wig, though in the picture it's a mess. I should have styled it a bit better. My daughter posted it for me under my profile expressions. I wasn't brave enough yet for the Kojak picture. Maybe soon.

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    The red hair is adorable on
    The red hair is adorable on you.
    Stef
  • MORSIE
    MORSIE Member Posts: 5
    Options
    WIG
    I thought you looked beautiful today. ~LM
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Options
    Sexy Laurissa
    You look great as a redhead. I'm heading for the Look Good Feel Good workshop tomorrow. Maybe I'll try a red one on for fun. It definitely would be a change from the gray. Lola
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Laurissa Love your red wig!!
    Laurissa Love your red wig!! I tried one on that I loved but my husband convinced me to stick to something close to my current color. I wore my wig all day yesterday and it really wasnt bad. Got used to it.
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Very cute!

Very cute!
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    I love it!
    Laurissa, the red is adorable! You are so brave! I don't think I could so drastically change my color like that. I'm getting a wig that is closer to my color, but red is extremely attractive on you. I'm so glad you finally posted a pic. I've been dying to see it! You go girl! What a way to make a positive statement!
  • Booberta
    Booberta Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

I love it!
    Laurissa, the red is adorable! You are so brave! I don't think I could so drastically change my color like that. I'm getting a wig that is closer to my color, but red is extremely attractive on you. I'm so glad you finally posted a pic. I've been dying to see it! You go girl! What a way to make a positive statement!

GIRLLLL
    You are lookin fabulous!!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Booberta said:

GIRLLLL
    You are lookin fabulous!!

Shows off your beautiful eyes
    Laurissa, I have to say that the shorter 'dos (both your blond pre-chemo one and your red wig) highlight your beautiful eyes so much better than your longer 'do. I still say you should keep it short after chemo!

Traci
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    The red really highlights your eyes. Glad you like it. You're rockin' the red-head look!

Mimi
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Not
    You look GREAT!! Not everyone can wear red but you're definately one that CAN. I agree with the others, it really makes your beautiful eyes stand out. Way to go girl!!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Sassy!
    Very cute - and I totally agree about the eyes comments!!