Feeling better

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
thank everyone for your support when i went through the allergic reaction to Chemo.The hives and itching are gone after a trip to emergency room and several trips to the Dr.I finally am feeling better.I pray that don,t happen again.I go to get my next Chemo Tues.I am really scared after this last one.I am sure she will change my chemo meds this time.I hope all my Chemo buddys are doing ok tonight.Thanks again.God Bless.(PatP).

Comments

• mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    HI Pat
    I am so sorry you had such a hard time with chemo last time. Chemo is hard enough without having to go thru the allergic reaction on top of it all. You know they will change your premeds and it will go better this next time around.

Please hang in there, and by the way thanks for your words of wisdom to my post earlier. Our minds do have a way of taking off on us dont they? Any youre right, I need to pray when I feel scared. I know that will help me

Hugs to you
    Linda T
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi, Pat
    I'm happy you're feeling better. I'm sure you'll be fine next Tuesday. Take care.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Hi Pat so happy to hear you
    Hi Pat so happy to hear you are feeling better.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    natly15 said:

Hi Pat so happy to hear you
    Hi Pat so happy to hear you are feeling better.

Pat, glad that you are
    Pat, glad that you are feeling better! Good luck this week with your treatment.
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Options
    Tux said:

Pat, glad that you are
    Pat, glad that you are feeling better! Good luck this week with your treatment.

Glad you are better
    Pat happy to see you are feeling better. I will be hoping all goes much easier for you Tuesday. Good Luck keep us posted.

Becky