Options
2»

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

What????

I thought the boards were put on hold because I was out of town with limited internet access! You mean that not being able to post really wasn't All About Me? I was going to send you a thank you note Greta, for making it easier for me to catch up on any news posts when I returned from caring for my niece for 10 days. Ok, I realize that it was a site problem, after all. Humbled again! :-)

Thanks for doing what you do~this life-saving connection with our Kindred Spirits is hard to be without.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

LOL @ Claudia! Sorry
    Sue

LOL @ Claudia! Sorry

Sue :)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    cats_toy said:

funny Jeanne
    I love the pic of RE's granddaughter too, just wondering, what happened to Greta's photo?
    =^..^=

Yes, very funny Jeanne. I
    Yes, very funny Jeanne. I love your granddaughter's pic too Re. Where do you get those cute little frames at? I love them!

Lex♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

LOL @ Claudia! Sorry
    Sue

LOL @ Claudia! Sorry

Sue :)

Greta, the site was down
    Greta, the site was down last night. It said the server was overloaded, so, you still have problems here.

Sorry
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Kylez said:

Greta, the site was down
    Greta, the site was down last night. It said the server was overloaded, so, you still have problems here.

Sorry

Say it isn't so!
    It was up and down a few times Wednesday afternoon and early evening but had an emergency repair and maintenance. I hadn't heard is was down again. :-( I'll check on it.
    Thanks,
    Greta
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Say it isn't so!
    It was up and down a few times Wednesday afternoon and early evening but had an emergency repair and maintenance. I hadn't heard is was down again. :-( I'll check on it.
    Thanks,
    Greta

LOL Greta! I couldn't log
    LOL Greta! I couldn't log on last night either. I tried on and off for probably half an hour and then gave up. It said the same thing, server overloaded. Thanks for all that you are doing and for keeping us updated!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

LOL Greta! I couldn't log
    LOL Greta! I couldn't log on last night either. I tried on and off for probably half an hour and then gave up. It said the same thing, server overloaded. Thanks for all that you are doing and for keeping us updated!

Hi Greta
    It has been working fine for me since last week, but, some said they are still having trouble in getting posts to go thru.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Thanks a bunch Greta~we appreciate all you do!

RE

It has been up and running
    It has been up and running today Greta! Good job and thanks!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Hi Greta
    It has been working fine for me since last week, but, some said they are still having trouble in getting posts to go thru.

It's ok for me so far today!
    It's ok for me so far today! I just had trouble last week and one night last week. It said the server was overloaded.

Debby