Thelma and Louise

Options
2»

Comments

• Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options

This is one of my favorite
    This is one of my favorite movies, and I thought the ending was great, and a perfect ending for this type of story!
    A couple of my other favorites are Steel Magnolias, and Stepmom. Anyone see those? They are good, but be warned Steel Magnolias will rip your heart out, have plenty of kleenex ready!

Julia Roberts
    I am a big Julia Roberts fan. My favorite movie is Sleeping With The Enemy (I own this one) followed closely by Steel Magnolias (sobs) and Stepmom (more sobs). I think it is 10 times worse when they throw kids into the mix for those movies - it makes them even sadder because there is more loss.

DON'T watch any of these movies if you are depressed. Except maybe Sleeping With The Enemy for those of you who have bad ex's - that one kicks butt!

"I've just killed an intruder." There has never been a more perfect line in a movie. :-)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Wolfi said:

Julia Roberts
    I am a big Julia Roberts fan. My favorite movie is Sleeping With The Enemy (I own this one) followed closely by Steel Magnolias (sobs) and Stepmom (more sobs). I think it is 10 times worse when they throw kids into the mix for those movies - it makes them even sadder because there is more loss.

DON'T watch any of these movies if you are depressed. Except maybe Sleeping With The Enemy for those of you who have bad ex's - that one kicks butt!

"I've just killed an intruder." There has never been a more perfect line in a movie. :-)

OMG, I love Sleeping with
    OMG, I love Sleeping with the Enemy! And, I remember that line so well when she said that! Thanks for reminding me of that movie Wolfi! I will rent it now too!

KYLEZ ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

OMG, I love Sleeping with
    OMG, I love Sleeping with the Enemy! And, I remember that line so well when she said that! Thanks for reminding me of that movie Wolfi! I will rent it now too!

KYLEZ ♥

I love that movie with Julia
    I love that movie with Julia Roberts too. I have seen it a lot!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Wolfi said:

Julia Roberts

Loved Sleeping with the
    Loved Sleeping with the Enemy too! Great movie! I hope everyone has seen it!

Sue :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    elm3544 said:

That was a good movie
    There are lots of good ones like that out there. I wish I could remember the titles!
    One that comes to mind is the Banger Sisters! I love Susan Sarandon.

Never heard of Banger
    Never heard of Banger Sisters. I will have to rent it too. Thanks Elm!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options

it is a great girl movie Im
    it is a great girl movie Im new here so if i mess this up sorry

Bangor Sisters
    Yes its another "chick flick" also starring Goldie Hawn who I also love! Its a fun movie.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Never heard of Banger
    Never heard of Banger Sisters. I will have to rent it too. Thanks Elm!

one more and I'll stop!
    Another good Susan Sarandon movie is "Anywhere but Here". It was a good mom and daughter movie. My friend and I took our girls to see it when it came out abot 10 years ago
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Thelma and Louise
    It wasn't sad! I thought it was so cool..the perfect ending! Seriously, it was!

Now, Marley and me..that was sad! I hated the ending...I cried a lot too. I would never recommend that show.

Thanks for the memory
    Talk about memories! I love Thelma and Louise. Now I am going to have to rent it. I am sure hubby will be just delighted! LOL

Kristin ♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Thanks for the memory
    Talk about memories! I love Thelma and Louise. Now I am going to have to rent it. I am sure hubby will be just delighted! LOL

Kristin ♥

Thelma and Louise
    My, that brings back memories. It's not exactly a happy ending, though I guess it depends on how you look at it....
  • Fran1947
    Fran1947 Member Posts: 72
    Options
    Thelma & Louise
    I think I need to watch it again. Back when it first came out, I was in a bad place in my head - and the message I got from it was "if you flirt, you die." LOL. Even though my cancer has made me completely crazy from time to time, I am still in a much better place. Maybe this time I can get more out of it!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Fran1947 said:

Thelma & Louise
    I think I need to watch it again. Back when it first came out, I was in a bad place in my head - and the message I got from it was "if you flirt, you die." LOL. Even though my cancer has made me completely crazy from time to time, I am still in a much better place. Maybe this time I can get more out of it!

LOL Fran
    Sorry, but, what you wrote is so funny. The message you got was "if you flirt, you die"! LOL I can't stop laughing over that! Thanks Fran for the best laugh of the day! Maybe even the week, who knows?

♥ Noel
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

LOL Fran
    Sorry, but, what you wrote is so funny. The message you got was "if you flirt, you die"! LOL I can't stop laughing over that! Thanks Fran for the best laugh of the day! Maybe even the week, who knows?

♥ Noel

Thanks for the laugh Fran
    OMG Fran, that is so funny! Yes, you need to watch it again for sure!