If I'm not mistaken big day for ~T

tjhay
tjhay Member Posts: 655
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
If I'm not mistaken is is a big day, after having been delayed so many times, and going through medical indecion and the doctors side treatment finaly started 6 weeks ago, which means today is the last rads day.
So let us party with our sister in pink, soon she will have her energy back, and life will be the new normal the after breast cancer.
So congradulations dear ~T
tj

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Congratulations-T! So lets
    Congratulations-T! So lets all sing and dance! But skip the tight pants for me anyway.
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Wahoo!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Aortus said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Wahoo!

TJ .. Good for you .. I knew you could do it!!
    VickiSam
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Thank you my dear friends,
    Thank you my dear friends, sisters in pink, and fellow warriors.... yes.. today marked the end of 7 weeks... treatment #35 was today... I'm finished... doing happy dance I've crossed the finish line... passed the checkered flag... now to get my energy back... poor little boobie healed... and life is good!!!!

Thank you all for your support, understanding, acceptance and love... I couldn't have made it to this part in the journey without you all....

What a blanket we make!

Sincerest ♥ & hugs,

~T
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    taleena said:

Thank you my dear friends,
    Thank you my dear friends, sisters in pink, and fellow warriors.... yes.. today marked the end of 7 weeks... treatment #35 was today... I'm finished... doing happy dance I've crossed the finish line... passed the checkered flag... now to get my energy back... poor little boobie healed... and life is good!!!!

Thank you all for your support, understanding, acceptance and love... I couldn't have made it to this part in the journey without you all....

What a blanket we make!

Sincerest ♥ & hugs,

~T

T,
    So happy that this is

T,
    So happy that this is done. Heal, dance, and regain that energy. It will take time, don't try to rush it and continue to use your lotions etc.
    This is so wonderful.
    Stef
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    CONGTATS "T"
    We knew you could do it. Glad it's over 4 you!! Hugs, Diane
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Congrats
    Congratulations!!!