Surgery Next Week

Options
2»

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Hope surgery goes well
    and you have a speedy recovery. I hope Casey is improving.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Jadie said:

Hope surgery goes well
    and you have a speedy recovery. I hope Casey is improving.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

Judy and Jeanne, I'm sending
    Judy and Jeanne, I'm sending healing thoughts and prayers to both of you. You are both on my prayer list this evening. I agree when it rains it pours I'd like to call it a hurricane. With a hurricane there is usually a lot of damage, but the calm always comes after the storm. My husband had quadruple bypass in March of this year, right at the time I got a note saying I had an abnormal mammogram. He also lost his job, but there has already been some sunshine in the work department for him. They say God doesnt send us anymore than we can handle, but it would nice if he'd give us a little vacation.:) Hugs and prayers to both you ladies.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Judy and Jeanne, I'm sending healing thoughts and prayers to both of you. You are both on my prayer list this evening. I agree when it rains it pours I'd like to call it a hurricane. With a hurricane there is usually a lot of damage, but the calm always comes after the storm. My husband had quadruple bypass in March of this year, right at the time I got a note saying I had an abnormal mammogram. He also lost his job, but there has already been some sunshine in the work department for him. They say God doesnt send us anymore than we can handle, but it would nice if he'd give us a little vacation.:) Hugs and prayers to both you ladies.

Prayers for Jeanne and Judy too
    Good luck with your surgery Judy next week and good luck with all of your tests Jeanne. I pray that both of you will be fine and that you will be posting how your surgery's and your tests turned out the best for both of you!

Leeza
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    jnl said:

Good luck with your surgery Judy next week and good luck with all of your tests Jeanne. I pray that both of you will be fine and that you will be posting how your surgery's and your tests turned out the best for both of you!

Leeza

Judy
    I hope that you are feeling better soon and that it will just be bone spurs. The other surgery is hard and painful and not to mention like you said longer recovery. I will pray for you and let us know how it goes as soon as you can.
    take care
    laura
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

Judy
    I hope that you are feeling better soon and that it will just be bone spurs. The other surgery is hard and painful and not to mention like you said longer recovery. I will pray for you and let us know how it goes as soon as you can.
    take care
    laura

Glad that Casey is home. I
    Glad that Casey is home. I pray that he will improve daily.

Good luck to both of you, Judy and Jeanne! Let us know how you both do!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Good Luck Judy.....
    and hope you have a speedy recovery!!!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Leeza

Good luck with your tests
    Good luck with your tests and surgery too Jeanne.

Debby
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Good Luck Judy.....
    and hope you have a speedy recovery!!!

Surgery
    Wishing you good luck with your surgery Judy. We will all be thinking and praying for you. Post and let us know how you are when you feel like it.

♥ Noel
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you, Judy...
    Of course, I'll be hoping for the "lesser of two evils" for you.

"Just" a bone spur? Or, "just" a rotator cuff tear? "Just" yet another surgery? Sheesh. We survivors tend to - sometimes, unfortunately, I think - minimize anything less than a recurrence, don't we???

Hopes and prayers your way.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Leeza

Good luck and Praying
    Judy, I pray that your surgery goes well and that you recover very quickly.

Jeanne, praying for you that your tests are benign and that NED comes to dance.

KYLEZ ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Best wishes to you, Judy...
    Of course, I'll be hoping for the "lesser of two evils" for you.

"Just" a bone spur? Or, "just" a rotator cuff tear? "Just" yet another surgery? Sheesh. We survivors tend to - sometimes, unfortunately, I think - minimize anything less than a recurrence, don't we???

Hopes and prayers your way.

Kind regards, Susan

Good luck with your surgery
    Good luck with your surgery next week Judy and also good luck to you Jeanne on all of your tests. We will all be praying for both of you!

Hugs to both!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    My sister had both of her
    My sister had both of her rotator cuffs done, not at the same time ofcourse. She got a long great and was never immobile. She had to sleep in a recliner for a couple of weeks and take physical therapy, but, got along great. Good luck to you!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Praying
    Judy, I am going to be praying for you tomorrow that if something has to be wrong with you, it is the lesser and easier one. Good luck to you!

Kristin ♥
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Good luck with your surgery
    Good luck with your surgery next week Judy and also good luck to you Jeanne on all of your tests. We will all be praying for both of you!

Hugs to both!

Judy!
    Hey, good luck! I'll be thinking of you! Hugs jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow
    Judy, I wish you the best for tomorrow's surgery and hope for the least invasive and fastest-recovering kind there is. Rest up and pamper yourself. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mimi