Members of the BC Sisterhood

lovelylola
lovelylola Member Posts: 279
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had not forgotten and I do have the images I scanned of the map of "where we are". I did not intend that we show as east/west of the Mississippi but my scanner didn't want to cooperate. Now I'm struggling with uploading the 2 photos. I've tried to place them on my "About Me" page but the system isn't letting me "browse" to find them on my computer. I think I'm doing it right. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to where it could be placed for everyone to see once I solve the problem of the "browse" to find them?
Is this just another of the glitches from this past week?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Have a great weekend. I've got you all in my thoughts and prayers. Lola

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Do you have the pictures
    Do you have the pictures saved as jpeg on your desktop? That's the easiest place to find stuff (I think) when I have to "browse." You're right, it's probably the system being wonky. Thanks for your hard work! xoxoxo Lynn
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    lynn1950 said:

Do you have the pictures
    Do you have the pictures saved as jpeg on your desktop? That's the easiest place to find stuff (I think) when I have to "browse." You're right, it's probably the system being wonky. Thanks for your hard work! xoxoxo Lynn

Yes I do. The system
    Yes I do. The system wouldn't let me earlier. I'm going to try again now. Lola
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    lynn1950 said:

Do you have the pictures

Lynn: I love your yoga
    Lynn: I love your yoga picture with the books behind.