I cant do it anymore, Im breaking

pattynonews
pattynonews Member Posts: 176
edited March 2014 in Caregivers #1
I can do this on my own no more Jack has 2 sister and 1 brother and the only help Im getting is from his one sister but she is working 2 jobs and can spend time little time over she is doing her best and his brother is going to send some money so jill can take off and we will reapy him as soon as Jack's policy comes through, but his other sister just refuses to help she is taking a vacation to see her grandkids, I am so upset with and I finally told her tonight this is her brother I should not have to deal with your 85 year old day and you dying brother on my own i am so angry, I have been up since 530 and it is now 1200 midnight it just took me 2 hours to fight with Jack to calm him down becasue he was so agaiated, I had to actually give him extra meds, and finally they kicked in I love Jack with all my heart but I need help, Im on a brinkof a nervous breakdown, Im praying he gets some sleep I just need about 5 hours that is all I am asking for, And I feel so bad because Jack was being mean I had to yell at him he was stomping his feet cuz he cant talk, Please GOd help me get through the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Beckymarie
    Beckymarie Member Posts: 357
    Please you are doing an
    Please you are doing an amazing job. Hang in there. You are in my thoughts and prayers.