Casey Is Home

creampuff91344
creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My great-grandson, Casey, and his Mom went hom on Wednesday, and so far he is doing okay. He is hooked up to two monitors, and those go off several times a day. I am sure that is frightening, but he seems to be settling down. The final prognosis was that his stomach is slow to empty, and they are saying that meds will help with that. He also has problems eating, and will sometimes start to turn blue. Fortunately, my granddaughter and her husband are both EMT's, and they live directly across the street from the fire station where they work. Help is readily available 24/7, so I guess you can't ask for much more. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Please keep them in your hearts, as there is nothing better help than that. He is better, and I am grateful to you all for paying him such homage. Hugs to all,

Judy

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Casey is in my prayers
    I will pray also for you and your family. I am glad he gets to be at home and is doing better.
    God Bless, Jackie
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Judy ♥

I was so happy to read your message that Casey was home finally. The poor little baby has been thru so much in his young life already, as has all of his family worrying about him. I will continue to pray for him and his family. Keep us updated on how he is doing please.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Sending healing thoughts and
    Sending healing thoughts and hugs. Sounds like he is in good hands. Hugs.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    So glad to here such great
    So glad to here such great news! It sounds like he has the best care possible in his parents.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Precious Little Ones
    Judy I am glad they have a dx for little Casey, hopefully he will out grow this problem. You can bet I will continue to lift him in prayer and keep him in my heart, nothing is more precious than a little one. Please update us now and then on how he is doing.

Love,

RE
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    RE said:

Precious Little Ones
    Judy I am glad they have a dx for little Casey, hopefully he will out grow this problem. You can bet I will continue to lift him in prayer and keep him in my heart, nothing is more precious than a little one. Please update us now and then on how he is doing.

Love,

RE

He is home :)
    I am so glad that your little great grandson is home where he belongs. I will pray for him to get stronger and better with each day!

Sue :)
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Bless his little heart. So
    Bless his little heart. So happy to hear he is at home and thankfully has skilled parents. I'll pray for his recovery and outgrowing his condition. Keep us posted.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Awww, so glad to hear this Judy
    So happy that your little great grandson is home and well, even though he is still facing some issues. I also hope that this will just be a story for him to tell later in life. My best to your family.

Mimi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    OMG...what an emotional time
    OMG...what an emotional time for all of you~ thankfully, it is doubtful that sweet Casey will remember anything about this early life "adventure" and will be regaled with what happened as he gets older!! Needless to say, it is amazing that his parents are not only EMT's but live/work so close to the fire station. May it NEVER be necessary to avail themselves of the services!

Hugs, and all good things to all of you~ you all never more than a thought away from us.

Chen♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    mimivac said:

Awww, so glad to hear this Judy
    So happy that your little great grandson is home and well, even though he is still facing some issues. I also hope that this will just be a story for him to tell later in life. My best to your family.

Mimi

I am happy that Casey is
    I am happy that Casey is home and I will pray for his continued improvement. It is a blessing that both his parents have training and that emergency help is close but my prayers are that they are never needed and he grows stronger every day.
    Stef
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    fauxma said:

I am happy that Casey is
    I am happy that Casey is home and I will pray for his continued improvement. It is a blessing that both his parents have training and that emergency help is close but my prayers are that they are never needed and he grows stronger every day.
    Stef

SSo Glad
    He is finally home!! Poor little guy!! I too will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.. I hope you and your Family have a restful weekend!!

Calleen
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    (Clapping hands!)
    Yeah. Thank you for updating us with the good news. I will pray for continued recovery. Pammy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Akiss4me said:

(Clapping hands!)
    Yeah. Thank you for updating us with the good news. I will pray for continued recovery. Pammy

Yea!
    Just so happy that Casey is home! I will pray that he will only get better with each day!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    susie09 said:

Yea!
    Just so happy that Casey is home! I will pray that he will only get better with each day!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Thanks for the update Judy!
    Thanks for the update Judy! I will pray for little Casey!

Leeza