Half way done my peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam726
Sam726 Member Posts: 233
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Half way done everyone. Had number 3 today...and guess what!! Blood work perfect again! Said blood looks like I never had chemo, and tumor shrank more. I am so happy right now! Im not even getting neulasta. My body is saying.....get the hell out cancer! LOL...just wanted to share news. I know you ladies would like to hear again.
Thanks for all your support!

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    So happy that you are half
    So happy that you are half way through and that your blood work is looking so good. My prayers are that the rest of treatments go as well.
    Stef
  • patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    Yay!
    Wonderful news and congratulations on being halfway done!
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823

Yay!
    Wonderful news and congratulations on being halfway done!

Congratulations, Sam!
    Yay! Downhill now ... so glad too that your body is holding up as well as it is. Good day! Good news!

Rejoicing with you,
    dh
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Congrats, Sam! Best of luck
    Congrats, Sam! Best of luck on the downhill slope. Hope everything continues to go well for you. Hugs & prayers....
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Tux said:

Congrats, Sam! Best of luck
    Congrats, Sam! Best of luck on the downhill slope. Hope everything continues to go well for you. Hugs & prayers....

Congrats Sam
    Very happy that

Congrats Sam
    Very happy that you are doing so well. You are a true warrior
    tj
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Wow!
    You ARE kickin' cancer butt! Congrats on making that milestone halfway mark.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Great news, Sam
    you go girl! Pammy
  • SunShineDay
    SunShineDay Member Posts: 9
    Congrats!
    Hooray for milestones! Light at the end of the tunnel! And I'm envious of your bloodwork -- here's to strong Blood!

I myself was half-way a week ago today -- 8 infusions for a total of 16. Today made me over the hump! That much closer to Freedom, heh ;-)

Best,

--Sunny
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Sam
    That is great news and you have such a great outlook!!!!!!!!
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Hi Sam
    I'm glad you're doing so well.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Congrats!
    Hooray for milestones! Light at the end of the tunnel! And I'm envious of your bloodwork -- here's to strong Blood!

I myself was half-way a week ago today -- 8 infusions for a total of 16. Today made me over the hump! That much closer to Freedom, heh ;-)

Best,

--Sunny

Sunny,
    At the risk of

Sunny,
    At the risk of putting my foot in my mouth, may I say that you are exquisite, incredibly pretty and have one of the prettiest hairless heads I have ever seen. My daughter had a roommate in college who shaved her head and she was absolutely adorable. Much of being beautiful while bald is in the confidence and you radiant confidence. Otherwise wouldn't all the bald men out there be ugly and they are certainly not. Our own Aortus is a very good looking hair challenged fellow. It's just that we are not surprised by a hairless head on a gentlemen. And there are many of them and there is safety in numbers so to speak. Your beautiful smile illuminates your face. I think you look just lovely.
    Stef
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Great news, Sam. Wishing
    Great news, Sam. Wishing the second half to be as good or better than the first. Good luck!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Great news, Sam. Wishing
    Great news, Sam. Wishing the second half to be as good or better than the first. Good luck!

Keep up the good work
    Sam, soon we will be waiting with our flashlights on as you climb out of the tunnel! All my best to you and may the second half go as smoothly as the first!
    hugs, jackie