Pammy, I LOVE your frog costume!!

MyTurnNow
MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just saw your new avatar and had to comment. It is absolutely adorable. I'll have to say it definately goes with your cute personality.

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    HAHAHAHA
    Saw your post and had to look Pammy up so I could see it, wayyyyyy too cute!!! THanks for the heads up.

RE
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    I sent it to my mom
    I guess that's the sweetie's Halloween costume this year? LOL. I love it, too.
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Ditto
    I'm still laughing....
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Awww....
    Thanks everyone! Had to pick out something for the Holiday just to add some fun. I love everyones avatars that have changed. I enjoy the variety. Pammy
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Akiss4me said:

Awww....
    Thanks everyone! Had to pick out something for the Holiday just to add some fun. I love everyones avatars that have changed. I enjoy the variety. Pammy

I guess i don't get to
    I guess i don't get to change my avata cause i just dont know how. boohoo
    tj
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    tjhay said:

I guess i don't get to
    tj

Me, either
    Hey, TJ, Joe changes ours, so I don't know, either. Pammy or another sista will probably tell you how. If not, just shout out to Aortus, here or on Facebook.
  • Moopy23
    Me, Too
    Pammy, I love your frog costume, too! So cute, just like you. (Not that you look like a frog or anything. Oh, my. Better quit typing; my brain took a break already:-)

Your Halloween avatar is fun as well, MyTurnNow. And, thanks for posting this thread.

Happy Halloween 2009 to everyone.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    tjhay said:

I guess i don't get to
    tj

Hey tj, just go to About Me
    Hey tj, just go to About Me Page (located at home page) -click on edit
    click on-picture
    type in where your picture is located or browse to find picture on your computer
    click submit
    to see new picture you might have to refresh page.
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Where can I find this picture?
    I'm so not a techie. Where does Pammy have the picture?

Roseann
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Moopy23 said:

Me, Too
    Pammy, I love your frog costume, too! So cute, just like you. (Not that you look like a frog or anything. Oh, my. Better quit typing; my brain took a break already:-)

Your Halloween avatar is fun as well, MyTurnNow. And, thanks for posting this thread.

Moopster!
    Your hair! Wow gurl, you look absolutely gorgeous! You have inspired me to post a new pic tomorrow, watch this space. Hey You look GREAT! Myturnnow...........fab thread!
    P.S. Moopster...... When Is that errant husband of yours coming to take care of HIS Aortus-Guppies?.....There are over 3000 of them now and they are all pretty~! And TURQUOISE!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! LOL

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Me, Too

I also love your hair. So
    I also love your hair. So cute, but then you are such a cutie anyway. When Tasha wrote about how cute all I saw was your past doggie picture. That often happens with my computer so I refreshed but nothing. Then I thought, okay, Tasha is just being funny. But then I went onto the other internet that I sometimes use and viola, Moopy with the cute hair and the doggie. But she is not the doggie and I am sure that Aortus is glad that you are not the doggie either. Even though I know he loves them too. Okay, I am rambling. But I do love your hair. Looks adorable. So very pixie pretty.
    Stef
  • Moopy23
    fauxma said:

I also love your hair. So
    I also love your hair. So cute, but then you are such a cutie anyway. When Tasha wrote about how cute all I saw was your past doggie picture. That often happens with my computer so I refreshed but nothing. Then I thought, okay, Tasha is just being funny. But then I went onto the other internet that I sometimes use and viola, Moopy with the cute hair and the doggie. But she is not the doggie and I am sure that Aortus is glad that you are not the doggie either. Even though I know he loves them too. Okay, I am rambling. But I do love your hair. Looks adorable. So very pixie pretty.
    Stef

Stef and Tash!
    Thank you for the compliments. I'm still kind of disoriented, looking at my very, very short, RED hair. Not to mention my coworkers--apparently not one of them has ever seen someone who's had chemo recently. They were politely ignoring the too-short 'do, and there I added a vivid color to the look. Thanks for boosting my "sassiness" factor!

Dear Stef, I sometimes forget how hilarious you are. Our Tasha isn't the only wit around here. You both make me and all of us smile and laugh. You two and Pammy should have your own road show. Or maybe reality show.

Love,
    Moops and the dog (YB Bo), who also likes Pammy's costume, especially the kitty.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Moopy23 said:

Stef and Tash!
    Thank you for the compliments. I'm still kind of disoriented, looking at my very, very short, RED hair. Not to mention my coworkers--apparently not one of them has ever seen someone who's had chemo recently. They were politely ignoring the too-short 'do, and there I added a vivid color to the look. Thanks for boosting my "sassiness" factor!

Dear Stef, I sometimes forget how hilarious you are. Our Tasha isn't the only wit around here. You both make me and all of us smile and laugh. You two and Pammy should have your own road show. Or maybe reality show.

Love,
    Moops and the dog (YB Bo), who also likes Pammy's costume, especially the kitty.

It is soooooo you!
    I love the new do!! Definitely a "sassy" look. Great decision! Pammy
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Akiss4me said:

It is soooooo you!
    I love the new do!! Definitely a "sassy" look. Great decision! Pammy

Pammy
    It's the cutest one yet, I can't wait to show it to my six year old, he loves all of your avitars, and knows that they're "Pammy's" too.

When he finally got to see the real picture of you, he said "awwwwwww so that's what Pammy looks like! I hadn't realized til then that he had been watching who I was writing to over my shoulder. He says his favorite is still the baby chimp!

I bet he's going to love this one just like I do!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Stef and Tash!

Love,

Moop's new do
    Yes, I, too, only saw the doggie pic. until I refreshed just now. Cute!! Moopy you look like a teenager. And I LOVE the red. OK I will update with a short cut picture, too. You always insire me.

Mimi