Is ANYONE able to get into the Chatroom?

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
This is so frustrating!........ I keep getting emails telling me where to go to get in touch with certain members.........I want to get in touch with ALL OF YOU! Greta?......When are we going to be up and running here?.........Rats' are deserting the sinking ship and I don't want to join them............ I want our chatroom back ASAP! Thanks Jxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    I don't think the chatroom
    I don't think the chatroom is working at all. Email Greta and ask her. Maybe, she will post something and tell us Julia.

Kylez ♥
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Kylez said:

I don't think the chatroom is working at all. Email Greta and ask her. Maybe, she will post something and tell us Julia.

Kylez ♥

broken chat room
    This is not the first time this has happened.
    All we can do is find another meeting place until csn is up and running again.
    Anyone who wants directions can email me here.
  • greta
    greta Member Posts: 237 Member
    Kylez said:

Kylez ♥

chat
    I'm getting reports that it isn't working at all. The technical team is working to install the new chat tool and I'm asking for an ETA on that. I'm sorry I don't know more but will post an update as soon as I get any information.
    Greta
    Your CSN staff
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    bummer
    I was planning on trying to chat with you guys this Saturday while getting ready to go out to dinner. Can you let me know if there is an alternative place for us?

Mimi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    mimivac said:

bummer
    I was planning on trying to chat with you guys this Saturday while getting ready to go out to dinner. Can you let me know if there is an alternative place for us?

Mimi

I saw a post about an
    I saw a post about an alternative interim chat...I will try and find it and bump it up

Chen
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    chenheart said:

I saw a post about an
    I saw a post about an alternative interim chat...I will try and find it and bump it up

Chen

alternate chat for survivors and caregivers
    Go to mywbs.com
    Click on 'chat rooms' at the top of the home page
    Click on 'private rooms' on the list at the left of the page
    Click on 'that chat'
    This is not a cancer specific room, but is seldom (if ever) used by anyone else.
    You can come in as a guest until you establish an identity if you choose, but let us know who you are so we can welcome you properly.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    zahalene said:

alternate chat for survivors and caregivers
    Go to mywbs.com
    Click on 'chat rooms' at the top of the home page
    Click on 'private rooms' on the list at the left of the page
    Click on 'that chat'
    This is not a cancer specific room, but is seldom (if ever) used by anyone else.
    You can come in as a guest until you establish an identity if you choose, but let us know who you are so we can welcome you properly.

thanks Zah~ someone posted
    thanks Zah~ someone posted about that and I bumped it up. Glad you knew of it too!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    chenheart said:

thanks Zah~ someone posted
    thanks Zah~ someone posted about that and I bumped it up. Glad you knew of it too!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chatroom?
    I couldn't even get on the site last night. lol I think they banned me or something. (crying)

Sue :(