Info on free head wrap from Laura

Options
2»

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options

Ordered mine online last
    Ordered mine online last week :-) -- am excited to hear yours came so quickly, I was told to expect a 3 week lead time, but perhaps I'll luck out and it will arrive sooner!

Hope you don't mind me saying this, Sunshine, but....
    You look absolutely GORGEOUS with a bald head! You also look very healthy! Any secrets? Geesh.... if I will look half as good as you with no covering, I will proudly show my bald head!
  • SunShineDay
    SunShineDay Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

Hope you don't mind me saying this, Sunshine, but....
    You look absolutely GORGEOUS with a bald head! You also look very healthy! Any secrets? Geesh.... if I will look half as good as you with no covering, I will proudly show my bald head!

Thanks, Marlene...
    Oh gosh, I just saw this -- thanks so much, Marlene! I certainly dont' mind one bit! And no, no secrets I'm afraid :-) --though I do try my best to rest, eat well, keep up my fluids, exercise, yada-yada (and without sounding like a 'PollyAnna' over here, maintaining an overall positive outlook :-). I'm about half-way through my chemo regimen-- and so far, so good. The Taxol I'm currently taking is FAR better than the "Red Koolaid" -- just a world of difference. Walked in the "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" (5K) last weekend -- couldn't have done that two days after the Adria, that's for sure! As for the Baldness -- well, I wasn't crazy about it initially of course, but once I accepted it, it just became a part of the whole Adventure of Life, y'know....? :-).

In any case, thanks again, and the very best of health and wellness to you Marlene....!

Sincerely,

--Sunny
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Skeezie said:

Free Headwrap
    Hi,
    Do you have the website for Good Wishes? I would love to see their site. My hair just started coming out today.... Thursday I'm having it buzzed and my new wig thinned etc. Kinda scary but I'll make it.

Thanks, Judy :-)

website info
    franceluxe.com you can view all the patterns etc. On the home page, upper right, click on good wishes to send email to Laura to request free wrap of your choice.
    Good luck. They are indeed beautiful!!!!
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Head Wrap
    Do you fill out an order form on-line or call the phone number?
  • dee1962
    dee1962 Member Posts: 99
    Options

Head Wrap
    Do you fill out an order form on-line or call the phone number?

i just left a message to
    i just left a message to order one from franceluxe and heavenlyhats just filled out a form....starting to get a bit nippy up north so i could surely use it when i don't want to wear my wig....thanks girls for all the infro...
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Options
    cavediver said:

website info
    franceluxe.com you can view all the patterns etc. On the home page, upper right, click on good wishes to send email to Laura to request free wrap of your choice.
    Good luck. They are indeed beautiful!!!!

When trying to order get message "e-mail" not recognized. It won't go through. Can I still get it by calling tomorrow?