RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    duplicate post dont know why
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    RE said:

YEEEHAWWW!
    That means I am super duper happy for you Pammy, that is such fantastic news!!!! Thank you for letting us know, now you can relax a bit! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!

Hugs,

RE

Wonderful
    Wonderful news must feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Pammy
    So happy for your great results!! Hugs, Diane
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Yea!
    Wonderful news, Pammy! I am so happy for you and relieved. You can relax now, I hope, and begin to heal inside and out.

By the way, after all you've been through this last few months, you surely have all the material you need to write a terrific novel or memoir!
  • JmG86
    JmG86 Member Posts: 53
    Options
    HAPPY HAPPY NEWS!
    Awesome...
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    Great News!
    It's great to hear everything is ok. What a weight off your shoulders. Now just concentrate on getting better. Hugs.

Helen
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Victory!
    Congratulations on your wonderful news! What a relief! Celebrate by taking good care of yourself.

Cindy
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    HoooooooRayyyyyyy for Pammy
    I am sooooooo happy and relieved for you. Somehow doesnt it make recovery seem easier now??? YOu just sit back, grab your ice cream and a chick flick or a good book, do your nails, and RELAX girl...you deserve it!!!!

Big but gentle hugs to you

Linda t
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    wonderful news Pammy!
    now doesn't that make the "patchwork tummy" somewhat worth the results?
    =^..^=
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Happy that all looked good.
    Happy that all looked good. YAH!! And yes, remember to rest. The most you should do is lift a spoon of ice cream to your lips. Anymore is just too much at this time. Seriously do not overdo.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Benign is a beautiful word!
    This is super good news, Pammy - and a huge relief!

Remember that the turtle did, indeed, win the race against the hare. Slow and steady... :-)

Take good care, and rest, to help the healing process along.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    Today has truely been another blessing for us! I can't believe that I haven't lost my mind yet, since in the last 5 months (besides the usual BC stuff)I was told I have cancer, a hail storm in July pummeled my home (over $25,000.00 damage!) and the IRS wants to audit me for a $48.00 refund from 2007!! Then I remember the miracles that also occured along the way! One of them was this site popping up on my computer when I googled "breast cancer". Of all the responses, this was the first one I clicked on. Now I have such wonderful friends to share the good with the bad. How awesome is that? I'm glad you are all here for me to share any news with! Hugs and smiles. Pammy
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thank you everyone!
    Today has truely been another blessing for us! I can't believe that I haven't lost my mind yet, since in the last 5 months (besides the usual BC stuff)I was told I have cancer, a hail storm in July pummeled my home (over $25,000.00 damage!) and the IRS wants to audit me for a $48.00 refund from 2007!! Then I remember the miracles that also occured along the way! One of them was this site popping up on my computer when I googled "breast cancer". Of all the responses, this was the first one I clicked on. Now I have such wonderful friends to share the good with the bad. How awesome is that? I'm glad you are all here for me to share any news with! Hugs and smiles. Pammy

Wonderful news!
    Yay for you - I'm eating ice cream in your honor!
    -Jenny
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

Wonderful news!
    Yay for you - I'm eating ice cream in your honor!
    -Jenny

Whoopppeeee!
    Terrific news Pammy. I just ate 5 Hershey kisses your honor! (didn't have any ice cream ... Jenny must have eaten it all!)

hugs.
    teena
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    tgf said:

Whoopppeeee!
    Terrific news Pammy. I just ate 5 Hershey kisses your honor! (didn't have any ice cream ... Jenny must have eaten it all!)

hugs.
    teena

Fantastic News!
    Oh Pammy - I am soooo happy for you. You have been through so much in such a relatively short time. Now please take the time to rest and heal. You are so loved by all of us!
    Pat
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    That's fantastic news! I
    That's fantastic news! I know how relieved you are. Now just rest and let your body continue to heal. There's light at the end of the tunnel... Pitt