I feel blessed

lolad
lolad Member Posts: 670
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have not posted much for awhile up until today and you know what? It felt so good to be back. I felt like i could have gone on and on to some of you, but decided i had to stop the post at some point or another. I want to welcome all the new ones who i know have so much fear and pain right now. Just know that you all have found the most wonderful group of sisters here that are all just so beautiful inside and with what they have to offer. I was truely blessed the day i found this place. I have came here sometimes just to read and sometimes vent like hel-. And no matter what, someone was always there. Now im finished with my chemo and its my time to be there for who i can be. Just ignore me if it seems like im talking in circles or rambling. My heart just opens up sometimes to those who are suffering and dont know what to do. I feel so good right now and hope i continue to feel better every day. I will be here as much as i can, even tho there are some much wiser than me here. We are all together and here for the same thing and its my time to give back. Thank you to all you wonderful beautiful people who brought me here and kept me coming back because i knew you all would be here.

take care all of you
laura

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    :)
    We are blessed to know you Laura! You are such a sweet, gentle spirited young woman that has always brought so much to this board. Glad you are done with chemo and back on the boards more. Feel better and stronger with each day!
    Sue :)
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Hey Laura....
    You've already made some people feel the way others have made you feel. So take a bow! You have now become the future to some and you will do well helping them along in their journey! You have a lot of experience to bring to the boards and we look forward to reading your post! I'm glad you are finished with chemo and glad you will be here for others! Hugs and smiles, Pammy