Picture Change

Marlene_K
Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Has anyone had a difficult time changing their picture? I have deleted my old one and uploaded a new one and when I view it, it always goes back to my old one! No big deal really... I just would like to change it.

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Sometimes
    Sometimes you need to log out then log back in and then other times you just have to hit the refresh button at the top of your screen.

What I see are four people in your picture.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    That happens to me, too. It
    That happens to me, too. It says the change has been made but the old picture is still there. I just keep repeating the process until I see the new picture.
  • tommaseena

Sometimes
    Sometimes you need to log out then log back in and then other times you just have to hit the refresh button at the top of your screen.

What I see are four people in your picture.

Now
    Now I see noone.

After updating this reply I saw your picture again of 4 people.
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508

Now
    Now I see noone.

After updating this reply I saw your picture again of 4 people.

HMMMMM....
    That's the one I am trying to upload. Maybe I'm just not seeing it on my end.
  • tommaseena
    Marlene_K said:

HMMMMM....
    That's the one I am trying to upload. Maybe I'm just not seeing it on my end.

sometimes
    sometimes it takes a little while so we are seeing what you want us to see and maybe later you will see what the rest of us are seeing.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    elm3544 said:

That happens to me, too. It
    That happens to me, too. It says the change has been made but the old picture is still there. I just keep repeating the process until I see the new picture.

Sometimes I have to hit
    Sometimes I have to hit refresh, sometimes I have to log out and back in and sometimes it is just days before I see a new picture. If I am on AOL it takes longer, but if I use my other internet link, they are there right away. Go figure. There are times when someone will tell someone how great they look in a picture and when I look at it, its a old one and maybe it is a pet so that makes me laugh. Then days later is the picture and I get it.
    Stef