It never ends,does it?

Options
2»

Comments

• dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options

Thanks dmc
    I really needed to read that! I am feeling much better about things-really! I think I just needed to have my little cancer pity party,and now it is all out of my system.
    Marcia,I think it is so true that sometimes you only have to look at the troubles someone else is having to go through to realize that I am not so bad off with mine. I am sorry that you have to deal with Parkinsons on top of everything else-the fact that it is harder for you to do the same everyday tasks that I take for granted-it was a humbling experience for me to read your reply.
    And dmc,I am very happy and thankful to be alive! And I think that some of my greatest times are when I am so caught up in living that I forget that I've been afflicted by bc. Never thought that I would get to that point,but here I am!Hope that that sentence alone brings hope to you newbies out there who wonder if it will ever get better! I so much appreciate you all and am thankful for you-you guys are the best! You are my lifeline when I feel like no one else gets it !

outdoorgirl...you're welcome :)
    We've all been down that "pity party" road and we will, most likely, revisit from time to time. That's how I came to the boards--I was going through a major downer time and the fine folks here were there for me. Have I been down since? Of course, but right now I'm doing my darnest to put things into perspective and I hope this little bit of introspection works for a while. :)
    dmc