Making Strides Walk - Florida Photos

MyTurnNow
MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have finally figured out how to post photos and have put a few on my expressions page. It was a beautiful day and an event with an even greater cause. This will now become an annual event for me and "my gang" with the goal of raising as much money as possible for the cause.

Comments

• elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    The picturs are great! I am
    The picturs are great! I am also commited to doing a walk each year. I walked last year before cancer but it was so different to walk as a survivor this year! Congratulations!
  • MyTurnNow
    elm3544 said:

The picturs are great! I am
    The picturs are great! I am also commited to doing a walk each year. I walked last year before cancer but it was so different to walk as a survivor this year! Congratulations!

Thanks. Yes, it takes on a
    Thanks. Yes, it takes on a whole different meaning when you walk as a survivor!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks. Yes, it takes on a
    Thanks. Yes, it takes on a whole different meaning when you walk as a survivor!

Thanks for walking for us!
    Thanks for walking for us! I loved your pictures too!

Lex♥
  • cheyennedawn
    cheyennedawn Member Posts: 70
    The pics are great, thanks!
    The pics are great, thanks! I have always donated whenever I could to breast cancer research, but its different now. Now, it is very personal. I have not done a walk yet, but I plan to very soon.
  • MyTurnNow

The pics are great, thanks!
    The pics are great, thanks! I have always donated whenever I could to breast cancer research, but its different now. Now, it is very personal. I have not done a walk yet, but I plan to very soon.

It's a very emotional
    It's a very emotional experience. It takes on a whole new meaning when you're one of the survivors. I will participate as long as I am able.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

It's a very emotional
    It's a very emotional experience. It takes on a whole new meaning when you're one of the survivors. I will participate as long as I am able.

It is emotional
    Loved your pics! Thanks for walking for us and for posting them!

Kylez ♥