I hate cancer..... because...
* I hate cancer because it took my body from me... so many scars (port scar, mastectomy
scar, biopsy scar and drain site scars)
* I hate cancer because it tore a hole in my soul
* I hate cancer because of the financial hardship it caused
* I hate cancer because of my bald head and am tired of looking at the alien in the mirror
(no hair on head, barely any eye brows, and no eye lashes... yuck)
* I hate cancer because I am so tired.. lol.. makes pregnancy tired a joke
* I hate cancer because of the look others give you... you know the look...
* I hate cancer because of the constant statements others give you...
your so strong... its not strength its doing what you have to if you want to live
you look so GOOD... when you feel like total crap
* I hate cancer because of the stress it puts on my marriage
* I hate cancer because my children had to be exposed to this disease at such young ages
* I hate cancer because of the terrible night sweats
* I hate cancer because of the hot flashes
* I hate cancer because we all know there is a chance it can take my life
* I hate cancer because there is a chance it might come back...
* I hate cancer because you all of a sudden have "new friends" you know the ones I'm talking about... your my "cancer" friend...
* I hate cancer because of the 10 pounds I have gain since treatment
* I hate cancer because others think they can empathies with what it feels like to have breast cancer... no one can really understand my feelings until you walk the road
* I hate cancer because I don't know where it came from.. I could better process this
diagnosis if I had a concrete thing to blame it on..
* I hate cancer because everyone feels the need to ask you how your doing... do they really want to hear the trough... So you just give the patent OKAY
* I hate cancer because of its uncertainty
Sorry just having a bad day today.. And no I'm not new to this diagnosis... I just find writing my feeling out helps.. it's just been challenging since returning to work and now all of a sudden everyone cares what I have been through... so I'd thought I'd share them with you today....
- All Discussion Boards
- 6 CSN Information
- 6 Welcome to CSN
- 121.4K Cancer specific
- 2.8K Anal Cancer
- 442 Bladder Cancer
- 307 Bone Cancers
- 1.6K Brain Cancer
- 28.5K Breast Cancer
- 395 Childhood Cancers
- 27.9K Colorectal Cancer
- 4.6K Esophageal Cancer
- 1.1K Gynecological Cancers (other than ovarian and uterine)
- 12.9K Head and Neck Cancer
- 6.3K Kidney Cancer
- 669 Leukemia
- 788 Liver Cancer
- 4.1K Lung Cancer
- 5.1K Lymphoma (Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin)
- 234 Multiple Myeloma
- 7.1K Ovarian Cancer
- 55 Pancreatic Cancer
- 487 Peritoneal Cancer
- 5.3K Prostate Cancer
- 1.2K Rare and Other Cancers
- 533 Sarcoma
- 715 Skin Cancer
- 646 Stomach Cancer
- 190 Testicular Cancer
- 1.5K Thyroid Cancer
- 5.8K Uterine/Endometrial Cancer
- 6.3K Lifestyle Discussion Boards