Hi I am new here

Jeanie4164
Jeanie4164 Member Posts: 13
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am so glad 2 have u all to talk with! please help me with the post on Tram Flap!!! Im so sick of hurting

Thanks Jeanie

P.S> Thanks pitt

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Welcome, Jeanie!
    I just wanted to welcome you to the greatest group around. I don't have any experience with the tram flap but wanted to say hello. I'm sure you'll be hearing from someone with experience shortly.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    MyTurnNow said:

Welcome, Jeanie!
    I just wanted to welcome you to the greatest group around. I don't have any experience with the tram flap but wanted to say hello. I'm sure you'll be hearing from someone with experience shortly.

Hi and Welcome. I had a
    Hi and Welcome. I had a lumpectomy, so, I am no help inre to the tram flap, but, others will post for you. Hope you feel better soon.

Lex♥
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Hi and welcome. I have
    Hi and welcome. I have learned so much on this board. Tomorrow it will be 5 wks since I had bilateral mastectomy with Latissimus flap reconstruction. They used tissue, muscle, and blood supply off my back. I had bc 8 yrs ago, had lumpectomy and rads then. When bc came back this summer my left breast was so damaged from rads it was not viable enough for reconstruction. It has been tough recovery. We just have to hang in there and keep pressing forward. Take care. Marilyn
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Hi and welcome. I have
    Hi and welcome. I have learned so much on this board. Tomorrow it will be 5 wks since I had bilateral mastectomy with Latissimus flap reconstruction. They used tissue, muscle, and blood supply off my back. I had bc 8 yrs ago, had lumpectomy and rads then. When bc came back this summer my left breast was so damaged from rads it was not viable enough for reconstruction. It has been tough recovery. We just have to hang in there and keep pressing forward. Take care. Marilyn

welcome I left you a message
    Good morning,
    I left you a message about tummy pain. Do you want me to call you?
    I can do it today.
    New Flower