Please send your thoughts and prayers

Options
2»

Comments

• mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi Judy
    Hang in there. Your grandson, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

Hugs
    LIndaT
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Judy
    Hang in there. Your grandson, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

Hugs
    LIndaT

Judy
    I'm so sorry about your great grandson being so sick, my prayers and thoughts are with all of you at this time.
    Nuff
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Nufferz said:

Judy
    I'm so sorry about your great grandson being so sick, my prayers and thoughts are with all of you at this time.
    Nuff

Prayers sent .. place Casey on prayer line at church
    Prayer sent to God ... Please keep us posted.

VickiSam
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Praying for Casey
    Judy, Casey is in my prayers and in Joe's. As are you and his parents. How frightening this must be for you all. Thank you for the update tonight. I pray that your little great-grandson is well soon--he comes from strong fighting stock, that's for sure.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Sending you lots of prayers
    Sending you lots of prayers for your little great grandson! I am so sorry!

Sue :)
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Prayers for your little
    Prayers for your little great grandson, Judy. My heart goes out to your family. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Judy
    Im praying for the little one and your family. Please keep your faith strong for him. I will pray hard. You are all in my thoughts.

take care
    laura
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Thank you everyone. Still
    Thank you everyone. Still no word this morning, but he is now in quarantine, and little has been found so far. He is only two weeks old, and so small...thank you for your thoughts. RE, have they rescheduled your reconstruction yet? Hope you are feeling better. Hugs.

Judy

Just Thinking of Casey
    Judy, I hope that Casey did well overnight and that more is known as to how to get him well soon. And do try to rest yourself. You just returned from the trip to see the new great=grandbaby and must be tired. Take care of yourself, my friend.
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    lolad said:

Judy
    Im praying for the little one and your family. Please keep your faith strong for him. I will pray hard. You are all in my thoughts.

take care
    laura

Prayers
    Judy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!Please update as soon as you know anything new! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

on the way
    My prayers are on the way, please keep us posted.

Praying for Casey. Please
    Praying for Casey. Please update us about him when you can!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    cruf said:

Prayers
    Judy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!Please update as soon as you know anything new! HUGS!!! Cathy

Thank you for all of your prayers
    Someone has been listening....thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Casey is doing much better today, still in the hospital, but alert and "acting like a normal baby" according to my granddaughter. They did a spinal tap yesterday, and have had him on antibiotics for three days. The doctors say is was some sort of blood infection but the antibiotics have done the trick. He may get to go home today. Brittany is exhausted, but so elated that they have found out what was wrong, and have gotten him on the way to recovery. I am sure there will be many checkups, but for now he is doing okay. They also found a heart murmmer and a small hernia during their testing, and will be watching him closely. All of you have been so supportive, and I do cherish all of the good wishes that were sent our way. I really don't know what I would do without the support of this group....thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hugs.

Judy
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options

Thank you for all of your prayers
    Someone has been listening....thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Casey is doing much better today, still in the hospital, but alert and "acting like a normal baby" according to my granddaughter. They did a spinal tap yesterday, and have had him on antibiotics for three days. The doctors say is was some sort of blood infection but the antibiotics have done the trick. He may get to go home today. Brittany is exhausted, but so elated that they have found out what was wrong, and have gotten him on the way to recovery. I am sure there will be many checkups, but for now he is doing okay. They also found a heart murmmer and a small hernia during their testing, and will be watching him closely. All of you have been so supportive, and I do cherish all of the good wishes that were sent our way. I really don't know what I would do without the support of this group....thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hugs.

Judy

Thank God
    Thank God, Judy. Great news!!!!! Hugs, Marilyy