Pammy's still in hospital

Options
2»

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Thanks, TJ
    Thank you for updating us on your mom's condition. As you see, we all have been thinking of her, missing her and wishing the best for her. So relieved she is doing well despite earlier complications and will be home soon.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Thanks, TJ
    Thank you for updating us on your mom's condition. As you see, we all have been thinking of her, missing her and wishing the best for her. So relieved she is doing well despite earlier complications and will be home soon.

I hope your mom is feeling
    I hope your mom is feeling well, I will keep her in my prayers. Please let her know that we are thinking of her
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    I hope you feel better,
    I hope you feel better, soon, Pammy.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

I hope you feel better,
    I hope you feel better, soon, Pammy.

TJ .. Thanks for the update on Mom ..
    I am praying she feels better, soon.

VickiSam
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    Options
    VickiSam said:

TJ .. Thanks for the update on Mom ..
    I am praying she feels better, soon.

VickiSam

Pammy
    Thanks TJ, appreciate the update, praying Pammy is home real soon.
    sgamtd
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Thanks, TJ. Please let your
    Thanks, TJ. Please let your mom know how much we all miss her and wish her well. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Thanks, TJ. Please let your
    Thanks, TJ. Please let your mom know how much we all miss her and wish her well. xoxoxoxo Lynn

Thanks Tj, was wondering how
    Thanks Tj, was wondering how she was doing. Please give her our love, and let her know that she is in our thoughts and prayers.
    tjhay
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Hugs
    Hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Bella Luna
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Thanks TJ... please let her
    Thanks TJ... please let her know that we are all thinking of her, and hoping she gets to go home soon... sorry to hear about complications, but praying that everything works out great!

send her our love & hugs,

~T
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    taleena said:

Thanks TJ... please let her
    Thanks TJ... please let her know that we are all thinking of her, and hoping she gets to go home soon... sorry to hear about complications, but praying that everything works out great!

send her our love & hugs,

~T

As you
    Can see your Mom is Loved by all of us!!! I hope she is doing better tonight and all is going well...

Calleen
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hey TJ
    Tell Pammy we are all missing her and are thinking about her... and stock up on the ice cream so when she comes home she can come back to us and enjoy a treat at the same time!!!

Give her a hug from all of us

LInda T
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Hey TJ
    Tell Pammy we are all missing her and are thinking about her... and stock up on the ice cream so when she comes home she can come back to us and enjoy a treat at the same time!!!

Give her a hug from all of us

LInda T

Love you Pammy!!
    Hang in there~ Rest, rest, rest.....and eat chocolate~~
    Melanie
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Hi TJ
    Any more news on your Mom? We are all still thinking about her and praying too! Please give her our love!
    Pat
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Sending gentle hugs
    TJ thank you for letting us know how Pammy is doing, she is in my thoughts and my prayers. Pammy, hope you are feeling all the love we are sending your way!

Ton of cyber hugs coming your way!

RE
  • lmmo
    lmmo Member Posts: 56
    Options
    RE said:

Sending gentle hugs
    TJ thank you for letting us know how Pammy is doing, she is in my thoughts and my prayers. Pammy, hope you are feeling all the love we are sending your way!

Ton of cyber hugs coming your way!

RE

hospital
    Oh Pammy, hang in there! praying for your recovery.
    Lisa
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    lmmo said:

hospital
    Oh Pammy, hang in there! praying for your recovery.
    Lisa

Thanks TJ
    It was nice of you to keep us updated. Pammy is Sooooooo popular on here because she is so nice. Obviously you take after her. Thanks again for the post and give your Mum a big HUG from us all. jxxxxxxxxx
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Thanks TJ
    It was nice of you to keep us updated. Pammy is Sooooooo popular on here because she is so nice. Obviously you take after her. Thanks again for the post and give your Mum a big HUG from us all. jxxxxxxxxx

Pammy
    I'm SO sorry for the complications, just know our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Thanks for letting us know, TJ.
    Nuff
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Nufferz said:

Pammy
    I'm SO sorry for the complications, just know our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Thanks for letting us know, TJ.
    Nuff

Pammy
    Im sorry you are having complications. I hope you get better soon. Im praying for you. You take care and thank your son for updating us. Ive been wondering how you are.
    take care of yourself
    laura
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

Pammy
    Im sorry you are having complications. I hope you get better soon. Im praying for you. You take care and thank your son for updating us. Ive been wondering how you are.
    take care of yourself
    laura

Hi Pammy are you home yet?
    Hi Pammy,

I have read and enjoyed your thoughtful responses and miss you on the site. I hope you are recovering and are now home with your highscool sweetheart. This must be a tough time for him too. My prayers are with you.

Roseann