Options
    Central Maryland
    I'ma Maryland lifer!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    KeriLee said:

Sacramento, CA
    Born and raised in Sacramento, CA, anyone else from Sacramento?

I am not from Sacramento but
    I am not from Sacramento but visit there often I; just came back from 2 weeks there! My sister and her family live in Elk Grove and my brother, who was the Channel 10 anchorman for 30 years until his health forced his retirement, and his sweet wife still live in Sacramento. I visit them as often as I can! I am about 300 miles south of you in beautiful Santa Ynez. But there is another poster from Sacramento~ Jg916...or is it jn916? Well, it is something 916! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Springfield, Missouri I am
    Springfield, Missouri I am new just diagnosed two weeks ago.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Where y'at?
    I'm from Slidell, Louisiana (across the lake from New Orleans). We ask "where y'at" around here.
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    Newnan Ga
    I am in Newnan Ga south of Atlanta work in Atlanta
  • membermeg
    membermeg Member Posts: 25
    Options
    hope you dont mind me sharing
    My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer at 32 years old, she fought for 20 years and was an amazing woman. She was my best friend and I was by her side the whole time. She just passed away July 26, 2009 and I am having a very hard time with it, so I decided to join. I am 27 and she was only 52. I know alot about breast ca and also work in the medical field and have one on one discussions with radiologists daily. I just want to help as many people as I can bc I know it is what my mom would want. I am from Pa
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options

I'm from Northern Florida
    Jacksonville Beach!

Welcome, Blackdog56. You're
    Welcome, Blackdog56. You're just down the street from me; I'm in Atlantic Beach. I checked your profile but you haven't completed it yet. What your dx? Are you currently in treatment?
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    membermeg said:

hope you dont mind me sharing
    My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer at 32 years old, she fought for 20 years and was an amazing woman. She was my best friend and I was by her side the whole time. She just passed away July 26, 2009 and I am having a very hard time with it, so I decided to join. I am 27 and she was only 52. I know alot about breast ca and also work in the medical field and have one on one discussions with radiologists daily. I just want to help as many people as I can bc I know it is what my mom would want. I am from Pa

I am so sorry for your loss.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that you decided to join. Please know that I am praying for you.
  • Taina
    Taina Member Posts: 166
    Options
    Florida
    Tampa, Florida
  • patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    Options
    Taina said:

Florida
    Tampa, Florida

nova
    I'm in Northern Virginia. Originally from Michigan, but the Marine Corps has placed us here.
  • TxLady
    TxLady Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Currently living in Keller,
    Currently living in Keller, TX. Will soon be moving to Weatherford, TX. Nothing like moving in the middle of chemo! :)
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    TxLady said:

Currently living in Keller,
    Currently living in Keller, TX. Will soon be moving to Weatherford, TX. Nothing like moving in the middle of chemo! :)

Missouri
    Live about 20 minutes from St. Louis in a rolling hills, wooded area, lots of deer and wildlife. Really love to go to St. Petersburg, Florida in the winter time.
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Missouri
    Live about 20 minutes from St. Louis in a rolling hills, wooded area, lots of deer and wildlife. Really love to go to St. Petersburg, Florida in the winter time.

Indiana
    Portage to be specific. Near Lake Michigan. JennN what part of Indiana?
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    I'm in the DC area
    Living in northern Virginia and working in DC. Patti Ann: I also grew up in Michigan -- in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area. Will be going back to visit the parents for Christmas, brrr!

Mimi
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    So Cal
    Born and raised in Southern California. Currently in the Downey area, but have lived in Eagle Rock, Huntington Beach, Alhambra, Riverside, and Long Beach among other cities around here.
  • patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    Options
    mimivac said:

I'm in the DC area
    Living in northern Virginia and working in DC. Patti Ann: I also grew up in Michigan -- in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area. Will be going back to visit the parents for Christmas, brrr!

Mimi

mimi
    I'm from the Detroit area, so not far from where you were from. We'll be heading back for Thanksgiving. (I have a daughter at MSU, so happy to see her!) I think MI is having better weather than we are right now!
  • Dot53
    Dot53 Member Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WNY
    I'm from Niagara Falls, NY
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options

mimi
    I'm from the Detroit area, so not far from where you were from. We'll be heading back for Thanksgiving. (I have a daughter at MSU, so happy to see her!) I think MI is having better weather than we are right now!

MSU!
    Our rival! I went to U of M. I remember we couldn't wear green if they were playing each other. U of M people are crazy about their football. I think the weather in Michigan is turning though. I remember the brutal winters...

Mimi
  • debbie1162
    debbie1162 Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Coastal North Carolina
    I live in Newport, NC
  • scout5000
    scout5000 Member Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Riverside, CA

Riverside, CA