Francelux free scarf

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have went to this web sight before.How do you order your free scarf.I hear they are really pretty.Thanks for your help.(Pat).

Comments

• laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Hi, Pat
    I just ordered mine today. On their home page scroll down towards the bottom and click on Good Wishes Program and TNBC. Then I called the phone number listed. Choose a scarf before you call. They're so pretty, but I got a solid turquoise color to go with more things to wear.
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    There is also an email
    address for Laurie after you look at all the pretties. It's laurie@franceluxe.com. I just wrote to her. She answered right away and gave her all the info. They handmake them so it takes several weeks. I can't wait to get mine. I'm guessing it should arrive about the time my hair "leaves". Maybe they'll be like two ships passing in the night. TeeHee! Lola
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member

There is also an email
    address for Laurie after you look at all the pretties. It's laurie@franceluxe.com. I just wrote to her. She answered right away and gave her all the info. They handmake them so it takes several weeks. I can't wait to get mine. I'm guessing it should arrive about the time my hair "leaves". Maybe they'll be like two ships passing in the night. TeeHee! Lola

address
    Thanks Lola and lauressa I will try that.Sounds like their beatiful.(Pat).