Options
2»

Comments

• lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

I was told by a young friend
    I was told by a young friend who also has BC, that be prepared for people to say stupid things. I smile and said to her ok. So about a week later I am having a Breast MRI and the tech who is preparing me for it say to me OH Breast Cancer huh. I said ya, so she says ya I had a aunt and a niece who had it and they both died. Well I was so worried about the MRI that I just smiled and said I was sorry. Now I am in this horrible to me machine with nothing to do but think and I just started to laugh. I thought to myself, I needed to know this Why ??
    Stupid.

Why do people say those
    Why do people say those things. We want to hear about people who SURVIVED and went on to live long lives! SHEESH. I have a friend cancer-free for 33 years, and an Aunt who lived into her 80's, and many of my residents in the Nursing home where I worked lived into their 80's. Good grief, do people think before the speak?
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    lanie940 said:

Why do people say those
    Why do people say those things. We want to hear about people who SURVIVED and went on to live long lives! SHEESH. I have a friend cancer-free for 33 years, and an Aunt who lived into her 80's, and many of my residents in the Nursing home where I worked lived into their 80's. Good grief, do people think before the speak?

It is amazing how stupid
    It is amazing how stupid some people can be. I will never understand that.
    Kylez ♥