It Revved me up!!!!!

mgm42
mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
This past Sunday I attended a breast cancer symposium sponsored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago - the place where I was treated. Listening to the oncologists from all disciplines, PhD's specializing in alternative treatments like accupuncture, massage, etc. and learning about new research, I found myself exhilirated and believing more strongly than ever that I will beat this thing called breast cancer. It refreshed my attitude toward survival.

I URGE all of you who can attend one of these seminars, which are being held throughout the United States this month in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness, to take advantage of them. If you've been down in the dumps or feeling at sea, I think you'll feel uplifted.

Hope this posting benefits some of my sisters.

Hugs, Marilynn

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Wow, thanks Marilynn
    I will check some out here in DC. Sounds like you had a great experience.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    mimivac said:

Wow, thanks Marilynn
    I will check some out here in DC. Sounds like you had a great experience.

That sounds great Marilynn!
    That sounds great Marilynn! I hope there is one around here. Thanks for sharing this with us.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Good for you, Marilyn~ isn't
    Good for you, Marilyn~ isn't it wonderful to be uplifted and feel positive about things? You so deserved to; I am going to see if there is something similar in my area as well! Thanks, MGM!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    That certainly does sound interesting, I am going to go online and (ha ha ha obviously I am online right now!)and check to see if any are in my area.

Hugs,

RE
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    RE said:

:-)
    That certainly does sound interesting, I am going to go online and (ha ha ha obviously I am online right now!)and check to see if any are in my area.

Hugs,

RE

Certainly sounds very informative. I am checking
    my area .. Los Angeles or Orange County.

VickiSam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    VickiSam said:

Certainly sounds very informative. I am checking
    my area .. Los Angeles or Orange County.

VickiSam

Sounds interesting! I
    Sounds interesting! I wonder if there is one around me. I need to look it up! Thanks!

♥ Kylez ♥