pitt's new short 'do -- I'm so jealous!

Options
TraciInLA
TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So I was wandering around trying to figure out how to send a pm to pitt to ask her how she's doing since her chemo on Thursday, and stumbled onto her expressions page -- WOW, check out her new short 'do! Would that we could all look that good with short hair -- Liz, you look just amazing!

I'll bet you're going to look just as good bald -- which, to be honest, is really going to piss me off...:-)

Traci

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I'm with you Traci~ she
    I'm with you Traci~ she looks gorgeous! I am jealous of how she looks too...almost jealous enough to start a rumour that because she also has beautiful eyebrows and obviously thick lashes, maybe it is an old picture of pitt, or it isn't even her at all!!! LOL LOL LOL It's the Internet; we can say we are anyone!!!

I, for the record am not even a woman~ I am an old, fat retired MALE sumo-wrestler...my professional name was Chen-Hard, but being as I am no longer worthy, I am now simply Chen- Heart. hahahahahahaha!

I need help!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I'm with you Traci~ she
    I'm with you Traci~ she looks gorgeous! I am jealous of how she looks too...almost jealous enough to start a rumour that because she also has beautiful eyebrows and obviously thick lashes, maybe it is an old picture of pitt, or it isn't even her at all!!! LOL LOL LOL It's the Internet; we can say we are anyone!!!

I, for the record am not even a woman~ I am an old, fat retired MALE sumo-wrestler...my professional name was Chen-Hard, but being as I am no longer worthy, I am now simply Chen- Heart. hahahahahahaha!

I need help!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

You might be right, Mr. Chen!
    (So you decided to join this board because someone shut down your Retired Sumo Wrestlers board, and you were lonely? :-)

I think you're right, and I'm all for starting some vicious rumor about Liz. I vote for one along the lines of her next-door neighbor is a model, and she paid her to pose for her pictures.

And, if we need more evidence -- have you looked at the gorgeous guy next to her in her picture? Come on -- that's SO the cable guy, or maybe the pool guy....hmmm....

:-) Traci
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

You might be right, Mr. Chen!
    (So you decided to join this board because someone shut down your Retired Sumo Wrestlers board, and you were lonely? :-)

I think you're right, and I'm all for starting some vicious rumor about Liz. I vote for one along the lines of her next-door neighbor is a model, and she paid her to pose for her pictures.

And, if we need more evidence -- have you looked at the gorgeous guy next to her in her picture? Come on -- that's SO the cable guy, or maybe the pool guy....hmmm....

:-) Traci

Liz is just very pretty!
    Liz is just very pretty! With hair, without, whatever. I hope she knows that!

Sue :)
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    chenheart said:

I'm with you Traci~ she

I need help!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Since we are disclosing our TRUE identities....
    I am really the little sister to "Mini Me". He is 3 inches taller than me, but I have more body hair! I was almost casted for the part, but his voice was a higher pitch....he won.
    Ok, you caught me....I'm really a Victoria Secrets Model!!!
    Pammy
    PS) Pitt....you got the looks girl!! You are soooo pretty! Smile