All right ladies: GOAL MONDAY!!

Options
2»

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that many are meeting their goals
    I almost had a derailment yesterday. Had a bit of junk food and was in danger of throwing out all my healthy eating goals and pigging out. That is what I would have done in the past. BUT, I regrouped, went home and cooked a healthy dinner of pureed potatoes and turnips, salmon, beans, and cauliflower. Then I had an orange, green tea, read my New Yorker (so behind!) and went to bed. So it ended up not being so bad. Today, I am determined to keep it healthy. The cleaning service is coming sometime this morning, so I plan on sinking into a clean tub of hot bubbles when I get home tonight. That will be my treat. Hope all is going well with everyone's goals.

Mimi
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options

Become more patient
    That is my biggest goal for the week. Lately, I have gotten upset with most of my friends when I feel they don't understand, or if something small happens, I get so upset. I am still learning how to control that but i hope time will help me change. On the topic of drinking, man is it hard to resist the temptation! Most of my friends and I have just turned 21, and of course we always want to go dancing or to the bars. So its super hard for me because I feel like I am missing out. Plus I love to dance! haha My other goal is to be on top of all my readings and maybe start on my readings for next week. I will have to miss a couple days in the next 2 weeks because of appointments and surgery. I am supposed to graduate in the Spring. :D
    -ExpressLove

spring graduation
    ExpressLove: My son graduates this spring too! He's older tho because he worked a few years after high school and decided to go to school later.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Well, I got my goal early. I
    Well, I got my goal early. I got the flu from my son yesterday. Gee that means I don't have to dust and sweep. He's feeling better and went to work today.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    mimivac said:

Glad to see that many are meeting their goals
    I almost had a derailment yesterday. Had a bit of junk food and was in danger of throwing out all my healthy eating goals and pigging out. That is what I would have done in the past. BUT, I regrouped, went home and cooked a healthy dinner of pureed potatoes and turnips, salmon, beans, and cauliflower. Then I had an orange, green tea, read my New Yorker (so behind!) and went to bed. So it ended up not being so bad. Today, I am determined to keep it healthy. The cleaning service is coming sometime this morning, so I plan on sinking into a clean tub of hot bubbles when I get home tonight. That will be my treat. Hope all is going well with everyone's goals.

Mimi

My goal is just to get
    My goal is just to get through the week. I had to go to ER Friday night with sharp pains in right side. Had lots of tests all week, with the final one Fri. aft. When I called about it, they said I could have no food after midnight & asked if I could make it until afternoon on no food. I said, "I CAN DO ANYTHING I HAVE TO DO." (Yes, I had my big girl panties on!)

I have missed no work with the cancer, but have missed several days with gangrene in tooth & now this problem! Tooth is being reconstructed tomorrow afternoon. Just taking each day one at a time!

Thanks to everyone on this board who has been so supportive. Love you all!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Well, I got my goal early. I
    Well, I got my goal early. I got the flu from my son yesterday. Gee that means I don't have to dust and sweep. He's feeling better and went to work today.

My goal
    My goal this week is just to get thru my boosters. I will finish my last one next Monday and I can't wait. I had been tired, but, now I am exhausted. It just hit me all at once. I keep pushing myself, but, between you and me, I feel like I could go to bed and sleep for a week. I hope everyone has a great week!

Sue :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

My goal
    My goal this week is just to get thru my boosters. I will finish my last one next Monday and I can't wait. I had been tired, but, now I am exhausted. It just hit me all at once. I keep pushing myself, but, between you and me, I feel like I could go to bed and sleep for a week. I hope everyone has a great week!

Sue :)

This is a great thread Mimi.
    This is a great thread Mimi. I am late in seeing it, so, not sure what to post. lol

Maybe I should just start drinking. Ok, kidding! ( sort of hehe )

Kylez ♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

This is a great thread Mimi.
    This is a great thread Mimi. I am late in seeing it, so, not sure what to post. lol

Maybe I should just start drinking. Ok, kidding! ( sort of hehe )

Kylez ♥

Hey, you can still have goals
    It's only Wednesday! How about one or two goals until the weekend?